Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Multiplayer Offline Customizable (Botzone)

[ Edited ]

Hello comrades, my thematic is about multiplayer games killzone killzone 2 and 3:

Request: Offline multiplayer customizable (Botzone)

Importance: Hours and hours of fun in Botzone, no lag, no hacks, alone against the machine at its maximum difficulty. Pure experimentation!

My opinion:

I hope this modality possible, personally I'm fascinated with the things you can do in the first Killzone, like choosing sides, set the time of the mission, set the number of ISA Bots or HGH very independently (3 HGH and me vs 7 ISA) to put some example.

And although, in the current Killzone 2 and Killzone 3, we have something similar, discourages me that it is available only in Online mode. Then, there are times when my connection fails and breaks the experience.

Therefore I would like that in these last two games in the franchise (Killzone 2 and Killzone 3)
send some sort of patch or update with which we can personalize the games that are played offline against bots

What you think? one Wave!

Note: i'm from mexico, and i used a traslator to write this msj, my apologies n.n

Re: Multiplayer Offline Customizable (Botzone)

I agree and i hope offline customizable Botzone returns in Shadow Fall.
Highlighted

Re: Multiplayer Offline Customizable (Botzone)

[ Edited ]

Kill Zone 2 was the superiour game in my personal opinion one reason im going to wait on kill zone 4. Most games dont add bots anymore or they make the ai so dumb its just pointless. i really hope to see it return.