Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Killzone Mercenary, who's excited?

Hey guys,

I haven't heard much chatter from the fans about the newly announced Killzone Mercenary game for the PS VIta. I just wanted to start up a conversation about it with the hardcore Killzone fans out there. Are you guys excited for it? Are you guys not expecting much? Let me know. I just recently bought my PS Vita and I am freaking excited for it to come out. I think it has the potential of being on of the best FPS for the Vita for a long time to come.

Re: Killzone Mercenary, who's excited?

I'm excited but honestly it's hard to be excited when they don't show much and no one is trying to hype the game. It's upsettnig that handheld games don't get the push that console games do but I was expecting much more info than one trailer....

I am personally excited for this game as well. The Vita has potential for a great FPS game but there hasn't been a good FPS since it's release many months ago. Resistance and Call of Duty have tried and have both failed miserablly (And I mean MISERABLLY).

Killzone Mercernary is being created by the original game designers, Guerilla games, and not by some outsourced game company like Resistance and COD have done. Guerilla games know how to make a brilliant Killzone game and they have very talented game designers on their team. The game won't come out till 2013 which means that they are taking their time with it and not rushing it.

So with all that in mind, I am absolutely sure that this game will be a brilliant portable Shooter. I can not express how excited I am for it. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy 

True.

Just spent £360 (well wife has)  now this would be another 180

Why can't vita support multple PSN accounts?

mseja wrote:

Yea its really annoying. what i do is have two is have two memory cards. saves a little trouble.

They could have multiple PSN accounts if they wanted to so easily. Vita is perfectly capapble of handling it, I guess sony got their reasons $$$$$. I guess they want people to buy more vita's. Like hell the cost nearly the same as the the PS3 which supports mulitple accounts

Looking forward to it. After buying the Trilogy and playing them all, I'm in love with this series, and have high expectations for this Smiley Very Happy

I'm not getting a vita.

X-SAMZ-X wrote:

mseja wrote:

Yea its really annoying. what i do is have two is have two memory cards. saves a little trouble.

They could have multiple PSN accounts if they wanted to so easily. Vita is perfectly capapble of handling it, I guess sony got their reasons $$$$$. I guess they want people to buy more vita's. Like hell the cost nearly the same as the the PS3 which supports mulitple accounts

Found out there were three this Christmas, 2 I knew about, 1 surprise, now set up for PSN mseja