Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Killzone Mercenary, who's excited?

vV_PaRaSiTe_Vv wrote:

Looking forward to it. After buying the Trilogy and playing them all, I'm in love with this series, and have high expectations for this Smiley Very Happy

if you only played the trilogy you missed a game Smiley Tongue

Yup, Killzone Liberation, an awesome game Smiley Wink

Will go ahead and buy the game, I just need a cheap vita. Robot Very Happy

mer. looks like to be the best fps to be on the new handheld. props to all the people makeing the game happen. Smiley Wink

Danfromumbrella wrote:

I'm excited but honestly it's hard to be excited when they don't show much and no one is trying to hype the game. It's upsettnig that handheld games don't get the push that console games do but I was expecting much more info than one trailer....

We will be getting 3 copies, will set up a family clan!

Not really excited

Maybe it they expanded on new weapons I would be. RL Militaries don't use 1-3 weapons (pistols,assault rifles, etc) they have like 10 options to choose from..

Highlighted

just throwing it out there: maybe the IFO bounty hunter might return in the game (if you remember and played kz 1 or kz HD at the end of mission 7 "Hunting the Traitor" the bounty hunter is shooting missles at the squad and you have to defeat him every time i encounter him (usually i don't die this way) try to melee him to death but most recent encounter in mission while playing Rico trying 2 melee hunter with minigun but IDIOT ***HOLE SQUADMATES KILL HIM 4 ME AND I DID NOT EVEN GET A CHANCE 2 HIT HIM EVEN 1 TIME!) possiblity and maybe on the part of the game where the mercenaries are on Helghan maybe we might see the miners (once again just throwing ideas and thoughts out) from Sjiuva (ALWAYS HAVING A HARD TIME SPELLING THE NAME OF THE VILLAGE MISSION IN KZ2) Village and the Tharsis Depot missions as most likely they pose as insurgents paid by the Helghast to help defend against the ISA