Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: KILLZONE TOP 3 BEST MAPS

I agree those 3 maps rock,I just really hope KZ 4 dosnt have random spawning in MP as KZ3 did and it spioled it for me.

turbine concourse is an awesome map did they finally patch it so it can be playable in bot zone haven't played in a while have to check. 

corinth highway

blood gracht

turbine concourse

1. corinth crossing

2. lente missile base

3. kz2 tharsis depot

HM: akmir snowdrift (wz), pyrrhus rise

WOULD BACK IN THE PS2'S DAY PLAY THAT MAP AND EVERY TIME WOULD PLAY WITH TEAM DEATHMTACH UNDER THE PROFILE (Note: It is named after a dinosaur from china as i love dinosaurs) SHANTUNGOSAURUS AND EVERYTIME WOULD PUT 7 ISA TEAMMATES AND 1 HELGHAST BOT NAMED STRATMAN AND ME AND HIM ALONG WITH ONE OF MY BOT TEAMMATES NAMED SMITH HAD A RIVALRY (LIKE HE AND ME AND SMITH WOULD ALWAYS RUN INTO EACH OTHER AND KEPT GETTING EACH OTHER) THOSE WERE THE DAYS!  STUPID THE BOTS AT THE BOTTOM END OF THE MAP WHERE THE MINGUN IS WOULD NOT GO BEYOND THE SPAWN POSITION CLOSEST TO THE MINIGUN'S LOCATION! ALSO PLAYED TIMESPLITTERS FUTURE PERFECT AWESOME! THOSE WERE THE DAYS! IF NOT DEVELOPING A NEW TIMESPLITTERS GAME RELEASE A TRILOGY ON PS3 AND/OR PS4 ALONG WITH OTHER SYSTEMS AND/OR SUCCESSORS (LIKE XBOX 360 AND/OR XBOX ONE) Timesplitters Trilogy with TS 1 (lamest could not even complete 1st level don't play it), TS2 alright (loved the music from missions Planet X the Wild West mission) and my favorite: TS Future Perfect (my favorite FPS along with the KZ series) which was awesome (loved fighting zombies, and the game's funny sense of humor like the woman on the train giving birth, the drunk enemies, etc) liked their music title music, the "Like a" songs,) MY POINT IS THE PS2 DAYS WERE THE DAYS! APOLOGIZE FO THE LONG POST JUST LIKE 2 GET MY POINT ACROSS JUST GETTING INTO THE SOCIAL WORLD GOT ON TWITTER LIKE A MONTH AGO AND GOT ON PSN IN FEBRUARY NOT REALLY A SOCIAL PERSON SO MUCH PLEASE TRY NOT TO BASH ME OR USE ANY NEGATIVE OR PROFANITY-LACED RESPONSES TO MY POSTS THANK YOU PSN ID: nascarracer1988