Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Helghast Costume Guide

Hey! How did you know i had special edition undies?

some things are just instinctual. Smiley Wink

Smiley Wink hes also got a Templar Cuddle toy, and bed spread

if there is a man who has such things i might have to marry him. ps... CUDDLE TOY??? kyle you're killin me with the aussie cuteness! LOL!!! Smiley Happy

You forgot the t-shirt........BTW what the hell?! I get on 2 days after being off and already the "I LOVE MATHIJS!!!!" threads have just about clustered the whole damn mess hall!

You know the song "we takin over" by dj khaled? if you don't you better ask somebody, b/c that's the theme song right now. "One thread at a time....." haha!

I'm actually trying to design a paintball safe Helghast helmet and face mask and I found much better goggles in my inquests you could use, http://www.brassgoggles.co.uk/brassgoggles/?p=146

Then go to a local gun store or such and try to find Amber shooting lense films and cut them to fit the goggles! lol. course I don't think they would take a paintball hit.

look at Helghast goggles again

they're more Oval than round..

They are more oval but just getting glasses that are normal like that don't work.. They just don't look Helghast...y, enough, hence why those motor cycle goggles I find to be a more accurate look.. Besides sunglasses aren't even good enough for AirSoft let alone paintball!

the 1 with the black BDUs looks awesome, but u need to spraypaint the respirator mask black