Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Helghast Costume Guide

Hey, wondering if anyone has a good guide to making a Helghast soldier costume- or if there are any businesses that produce them, a link would be nice. I didn't find any in a google search, though.

Re: Helghast Costume Guide

I like Nike
-
Just do it!

LMAO! Smartass. Anyways my best guess would be knights armor.com. On a diffrent note where can we get Killzone t-shirts? Besides e-bay.

I'm Currently Making one for now

but i won't start yet , i will take pics 1st of whats needed and do the rest
a step by step guide..
alot will require buying off the net really..

I look forward to seeing the guide and end result.

Yeah give us some instructions when your done lol. I've always wanted to know how.

Alright
things to buy or find to replicate and Price in Australia

Helmet : M88 PASGT Helmet(or the SWAT Helmet)

Goggles : in Ebay , search "New Cyber Goth Punk Industrial Raver Red Lens Goggles" or "New Cyber Goth Punk Industrial Polarized Lens Goggles" , these are the only ones really close to the Helghan goggles

Half Mask Respirator : 3M 6100 series , closest thing i can find to the mask , but the mask will need abit of construction on it , like adding the tubes and such

Tubes : get like.. 1 and a half metres of Pool tube , don't get Vacuum tubes cause they cost alot and are made for Qaulity suction , Pool tubes are much cheaper and have probably the diameter you want

Gloves : standard Leather Swat Gloves will do

Body Armour : don't get one which has a Zip in the middle , remember Helghans have 3 pouches on the stomach area of their Armour

Body Armour for Light troops(like Shock troops) ebay search "USMC Molle Plate Carrier Vest" , get the black one , the pouches are all changeable and are able to be taken off

Body Armour For Helghan Base Troopers(the main guys) Ebay Search "New SDU Level4 Body Armor Tactical Assault Vest airsoft"
Picture Link : http://www.ssb8.net/members/watch/enlarge.php?aid=&img=34200/saleman111_1_1143603933.jpg

the SDU Level4 is abit more thicker than the USMC One , if you look at Helghan troops again , their armour is abit more thicker

PLEASE NOTE : I'm In Australia and some of these things might be a hassle to get due to Customs and Australian Laws on Body Armour, though for the rest of the world , it will be easy for you
So far i have all the items mentioned above , i am planning on cosplaying as a variety of Heghan troops if i can , ALSO! , you might want to have a black baclava because the goggles and gas mask won't cover your whole face , the Baclava will help with the Helghan look

NEXT! (the things i don't have)
BDU's : get black and if you can , dark grey
Boots : any combat boots will do really , you can't see much of their boots

now.. GUNS
GUNS Airsoft and Real are illegal in Australia , i cannot cover this part
closest thing i can do sadly is buy a Toy Mp5 or something or make one out of Cardboard and wood or if possible find someone selling the Helghan Rifle

ill show you a pic of me with the Face stuff(without the tubes)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/Filo_Mukade/Photo-0029.jpg

ill do more pics later , Today im going to buy the BDUS , and maybe the trenchcoat and a toy gun.. LOL ,

currently 9:42 AM here in Sydney Australia , i'll come back tonight with some more stuff or so

oh wow! NICE!!

you'll have to spray paint that mask and helmet black!

WOW! I'll tell you what. When everything is said and done and you provide us with a picture to prove these items can re-create a perfect mimic of a Helghast costume I'm going to have to hunt down these items.......

I have bought the black BDUS and tested everything out( There is no such thing as Dark Grey BDUs btw or even Grey )
i did a small bit of modding on the gas mask so i can fit the frontal tube

i need to buy some Ubran fabric to cover the 3 pouches on the stomach
and buy an extra pouch for the side gas tube on the back of both armours
remember i did buy 2 seperate armour vests to try and make diff Helghan characters , though they probably all look the same in a sence

since its midnight in Australia , i won't dress up and take pics now , maybe tomorrow on Sunday after church ,

also good news for me , my mother told me she has some spare trench coats which are pretty long , so no need for me to buy the German WW2 one at the camping store
(apparently my cousins in Taiwan have their winter season over and gave us like 3 trench coats.. hopefully for men and not for girls.. like my sister)