Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Hail to the King!!!!

AndrewVenner wrote:

@ SolidusSnake01

Could you tell me how you got a Medal of Honor picture as your avatar?? I've asked people around here a million times, and get ignored each time.

There used to be an obvious "upload" button, but now it's gone and I want my Zelda avatar back ='(.

In your My Killzone page at the overview of your nearly completed medals and stuff where name is at above it is Edit Profile. It's in there. I just went and got a picture off of google. On my KZ2 profile I had Venom. Wish I still had that picture.

sarvajit wrote:

@solidussnake-You medal of honor fan?!

Good to see more and more of them every day. I think the game need a lot more love than it got.

Been playing the new one since day one. Haven't lately since KZ3 came out but I'm thinking of going back and playing a few rounds.

SolidusSnake01 wrote:

sarvajit wrote:

Good to see more and more of them every day. I think the game need a lot more love than it got.

Been playing the new one since day one. Haven't lately since KZ3 came out but I'm thinking of going back and playing a few rounds.

Cool add me on psn I need some one to play that game with. Everybody just hates on it for some reason

MacDuffin wrote:

It turns out that in the time of kz2, Visari made a clone to work as him because I got a special copy of battlefield before anyone else in our time(even though hes hundred of years in the future)

and he went into a safehouse that was even imprevious to petrosite.

6 months later his guards open the hatch and find visari 50 pounds heavier with cheeto dust on his chest still playing the game, he then looks outside and says "WTF!?!??!"

Rofl.

I guess thats why his daughter pulled her hand away from him in the intro. He was too busy playing bf 11 to care about the helghan state

sarvajit wrote:

SolidusSnake01 wrote:

sarvajit wrote:

Cool add me on psn I need some one to play that game with. Everybody just hates on it for some reason

Early reviews before the game came out. Plus the controversy that the enemy team in multiplayer would have been called Taliban.

SolidusSnake01 wrote:

sarvajit wrote:

SolidusSnake01 wrote:

sarvajit wrote:

Early reviews before the game came out. Plus the controversy that the enemy team in multiplayer would have been called Taliban.

I prefered it when they were called the Taliban. But that was just a change in name not in gamepaly

Heck yeh, If either one of you want to add me to get in a few games of MoH once in a while, please do. The game can't hold me for several days at a time, but it's not that bad either. I purchased MoH 2010 day one as well.

Although, I can't seem to get back online right now.

[ Edited ]

@ sarvajit

No offense to you man cause you sound like you love DICE a lot but I'm hoping that DICE has nothing to do with the sequel to MoH. The support they showed for it(of course they were occupied with BF3 so they were limited) I don't think they should do the next MoH. I don't think they really cared about MoH because it isn't even listed on their website as a completed project. Again just my opinion. I want to see what Danger Close can do. Though I did hear that they were hiring for people with MP experience with the Frostbite Engine. I would want to see the UE3 in the MP for the next one so we can have the same abilities as we did in the SP.

MadDogBags wrote:

Heck yeh, If either one of you want to add me to get in a few games of MoH once in a while, please do. The game can't hold me for several days at a time, but it's not that bad either. I purchased MoH 2010 day one as well.

Although, I can't seem to get back online right now.

Why what's going on? What's it tell you when you try to get on?

In this interview the dev says that that every thing you see in the trailer is scalable to consoles. So I'm guessing the pc version will be better but only in the mp and visually a little bit.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gdc-11-battlefield-3/711178?type=flv#_text