Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Hail to the King!!!!

Mr_Zogs wrote:

Really is amazing PC footage but people are going to be seriously dissapointed if they think the console version will look even half as good as that. 

Hey at least there's a new benchmark now for best graphics around. Crysis was getting seriously old and no one really knew about Metro 2033. 

What is Metro 2033? I've seen gameplay and it looks like a horror game or something. Smiley Indifferent Smiley Very Happy

SolidusSnake01 wrote:

Well not you in particular but some other people that posted after you. Saying that BF3 was going to blow KZ3 away. That's who I was talking about.

Okay, I see where you're coming from. Although I agree with BEEROFDEATH that it'll be awesome, I still believe Killzone 3 can hold it's own as a great FPS game. Many will disagree, but that's my stance.

sarvajit wrote:

Mr_Zogs wrote:

jedistarkiller wrote:

I'm most excited for BRINK and Resistance 3.  Never got into BF games because they control like **bleep**.

Funny thing I noticed people **bleep** their pants when K3 went from 32 plaers to 24 but now R3 has gone from 60 players to 16 no ones really bothered much....

I was really upset. Even considering to not buy it. But I'll make my decision after the R3 beta is over

Getting a worrying Halo vibe from it again, that and R2 was bloody awful. PS3 shooters seem so desparate for massive sucess like Halo and COD that their never consistant and drastically change with every iteration. 

sarvajit wrote:

SolidusSnake01 wrote:

AndrewVenner wrote:

Plus, there's been enough threads about brink and homefront, so I thought people might be interested in something else.

Unlike a lot of people, I'm not saying "killzone 3 sucks. Play Battlefield." I'm just saying there's another wicked game coming out Smiley Happy.

I ain't seen no Brink or Homefront threads on here. I never thought you were saying KZ3 sucked man though it definitely needs adjustments.

Then you must have not logged in for the last week or so becuase there were a lot of those threads

I've been on and off. Playing KZ3 and being here. Kind of tired of KZ3 because of the Proximity Mines and Rocket Launchers are rampant in the game and some other things. I'm still going to play it but it's irritating seeing the same people every other match because we're confined to one region.

Mr_Zogs wrote:

Really is amazing PC footage but people are going to be seriously dissapointed if they think the console version will look even half as good as that. 

Hey at least there's a new benchmark now for best graphics around. Crysis was getting seriously old and no one really knew about Metro 2033. 

I don't think the console footage will look as good as PC is the lead platform, but I can at least hope that it will still look fantastic. Regardless how it looks, toppling 5 story buildings is still going to look epic Smiley Wink.

I just hope it's at LEAST 32 players.

Dodgerbluemmm24 wrote:

Mr_Zogs wrote:

What is Metro 2033? I've seen gameplay and it looks like a horror game or something. Smiley Indifferent Smiley Very Happy

Ah the 360 version was a disgrace and but the PC version....Ahhhh best interior graphics around, beat Crysis in my opinion. 

It's a post-apocolyptic survival horror type game, a lot of fun but only if you had a decent PC. 

Mr_Zogs wrote:

sarvajit wrote:

Mr_Zogs wrote:

jedistarkiller wrote:

I'm most excited for BRINK and Resistance 3.  Never got into BF games because they control like **bleep**.

Funny thing I noticed people **bleep** their pants when K3 went from 32 plaers to 24 but now R3 has gone from 60 players to 16 no ones really bothered much....

I was really upset. Even considering to not buy it. But I'll make my decision after the R3 beta is over

Getting a worrying Halo vibe from it again, that and R2 was bloody awful. PS3 shooters seem so desparate for massive sucess like Halo and COD that their never consistant and drastically change with every iteration. 

R3 has moved back to its core gameplay. No more halo cod clones. It looked really good but I was upset to hear that only 16 players online. Especially after the massive scale it set in R2 with 60 players

SolidusSnake01 wrote:

I've been on and off. Playing KZ3 and being here. Kind of tired of KZ3 because of the Proximity Mines and Rocket Launchers are rampant in the game and some other things. I'm still going to play it but it's irritating seeing the same people every other match because we're confined to one region.

Really?? Oddly enough, I have not had issues with the rockets when I play online as the marksman does not get rockets Smiley Tongue.

The proximity mines I have had my issues with, but they're nothing game breaking in my opinion.

Mr_Zogs wrote:

Dodgerbluemmm24 wrote:

Mr_Zogs wrote:

Ah the 360 version was a disgrace and but the PC version....Ahhhh best interior graphics around, beat Crysis in my opinion. 

It's a post-apocolyptic survival horror type game, a lot of fun but only if you had a decent PC. 

I'm building a new PC in a few months so I'll make sure to check it out. Sounds like fun. Smiley Very Happy

@ SolidusSnake01

Could you tell me how you got a Medal of Honor picture as your avatar?? I've asked people around here a million times, and get ignored each time.

There used to be an obvious "upload" button, but now it's gone and I want my Zelda avatar back ='(.