Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Hail to the King!!!!

Really is amazing PC footage but people are going to be seriously dissapointed if they think the console version will look even half as good as that. 

Hey at least there's a new benchmark now for best graphics around. Crysis was getting seriously old and no one really knew about Metro 2033. 

I think I'll skip rather than play on EA's awful servers.

BubblegumImp wrote:

Can't wait for BF3. But, why is this thread here?

The minute this trailer came out i posted it on the general discussion forums but no one ever goes there anymore

BubblegumImp wrote:

Can't wait for BF3. But, why is this thread here?

Because I can? lol

Where were you the past weeks with all the brink threads popping up?

I'm at least not trying to **bleep** about how Killzone sucks and is casual with my posts like the other threads do.

AndrewVenner wrote:

Plus, there's been enough threads about brink and homefront, so I thought people might be interested in something else.

Unlike a lot of people, I'm not saying "killzone 3 sucks. Play Battlefield." I'm just saying there's another wicked game coming out Smiley Happy.

I ain't seen no Brink or Homefront threads on here. I never thought you were saying KZ3 sucked man though it definitely needs adjustments.

jedistarkiller wrote:

I'm most excited for BRINK and Resistance 3.  Never got into BF games because they control like **bleep**.

Funny thing I noticed people **bleep** their pants when K3 went from 32 plaers to 24 but now R3 has gone from 60 players to 16 no ones really bothered much....

SolidusSnake01 wrote:

AndrewVenner wrote:

Plus, there's been enough threads about brink and homefront, so I thought people might be interested in something else.

Unlike a lot of people, I'm not saying "killzone 3 sucks. Play Battlefield." I'm just saying there's another wicked game coming out Smiley Happy.

I ain't seen no Brink or Homefront threads on here. I never thought you were saying KZ3 sucked man though it definitely needs adjustments.

Then you must have not logged in for the last week or so becuase there were a lot of those threads

AndrewVenner wrote:

SolidusSnake01 wrote:

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE COMPARING BF AND KZ!!!! THEY ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!!!!! The only thing they have in common is that they are both shooters. Like I've told everyone STOP COMPARING THESE GAMES! You don't compare games that have two completely different gameplay styles. That's like comparing COD and BF. JUST STOP!!! It doesn't work.

Whoa, chill dude.

I never compared the two games, I never said this game is a CoD or this game is sh*t compared to Battlefield. What I am trying to say is "I love killzone 3 for close quarter combat, but prefer large, open vehicle based maps."

If you have read any of my posts, you will find most of them are defending Killzone, and trying to give other people hope.

Okay, I'll change my words around for you. IN MY OPINION, I will probably end up liking Battlefield 3 more than Killzone 3, and I feel like BF3 will be the better game. But I also cannot wait til they patch this game, and it gets rolling, as I also think this is a fantastic, fun game.

Happy?

Well not you in particular but some other people that posted after you. Saying that BF3 was going to blow KZ3 away. That's who I was talking about.

Mr_Zogs wrote:

jedistarkiller wrote:

I'm most excited for BRINK and Resistance 3.  Never got into BF games because they control like **bleep**.

Funny thing I noticed people **bleep** their pants when K3 went from 32 plaers to 24 but now R3 has gone from 60 players to 16 no ones really bothered much....

I was really upset. Even considering to not buy it. But I'll make my decision after the R3 beta is over

SolidusSnake01 wrote:

AndrewVenner wrote:

Haha. Dude, check back like 6 pages or so. One thread was about how if we preorder homefront, we get a bluetooth headset. Another was about how Brink has all these features, etc.

Topics are being created every 3 seconds now, so they get lost.

Okay, I just interpreted it as a complaint you had with me hating on Killzone 3. Oops. Smiley Happy.

Plus, I think a thread like this is a nice change to the usual "Kodzone 3" threads people keep creating. I am so tired of those...