Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Hail to the King!!!!

Hey Andrew this is the the pre-alpha code of gameplay. Which means it will look much better on launch. DICE said that they were unhappy with the visuals and are going to make them ten fold better when the game releases. So the consoles might get bettrer graphics than this

I'm most excited for BRINK and Resistance 3.  Never got into BF games because they control like **bleep**.

Yello-man wrote:

who agrees that they shouldnt waste money on a console version of this and go PC!

Wow. Don't start a console war. I'm not going to start a war here but the only reason I don't play on PC is because of the hackers.
Although I like BF I must say this is the wrong forum.

SolidusSnake01 wrote:

Yello-man wrote:

who agrees that they shouldnt waste money on a console version of this and go PC!

Wow. Don't start a console war. I'm not going to start a war here but the only reason I don't play on PC is because of the hackers.

True, but no one checks general discussion, so I thought I'd spread the word here.

Plus, there's been enough threads about brink and homefront, so I thought people might be interested in something else.

Unlike a lot of people, I'm not saying "killzone 3 sucks. Play Battlefield." I'm just saying there's another wicked game coming out Smiley Happy.

AndrewVenner wrote:

BEERODEATH wrote:

Big_Boss_001 wrote:

Yup BF3 will probably outdo KZ3 in every possible way.

What do you mean probably? You should be flayed alive for such blasphemy!!!! lol

As much as I believe that this game can be fantastic, Battlefield will definitely be the better game.

They've been developing this game for 5 years they said? The quality shows. There's even reflections in the scope as he's walking. It's unbelievable. I think they have captured weight even better than Killzone. I'm in tears right now lol.

I don't have the right kind of PC to play this game, but I'm really hoping that my local internet cafe does some major upgrading!

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE COMPARING BF AND KZ!!!! THEY ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!!!!! The only thing they have in common is that they are both shooters. Like I've told everyone STOP COMPARING THESE GAMES! You don't compare games that have two completely different gameplay styles. That's like comparing COD and BF. JUST STOP!!! It doesn't work.

jedistarkiller wrote:

I'm most excited for BRINK and Resistance 3.  Never got into BF games because they control like **bleep**.

I dunno. It's one of the more hardcore respawn games in existence in my opinion, and I love huge maps.

I don't think it controls terribly...could you clarify?

[ Edited ]

AndrewVenner wrote:

SolidusSnake01 wrote:

Yello-man wrote:

True, but no one checks general discussion, so I thought I'd spread the word here.

Plus, there's been enough threads about brink and homefront, so I thought people might be interested in something else.

Unlike a lot of people, I'm not saying "killzone 3 sucks. Play Battlefield." I'm just saying there's another wicked game coming out Smiley Happy.

Do it on the BF or MoH forums. I must compliment BF3 for it's lighting effects. They are really nice. There is a thread on MoH's forums right now about BF3. Go post there man.

Can't wait for BF3. But, why is this thread here?

The M16 in the trailer sounded almost exactly like the M4 in medal of honor(campaign) which is a good thing because Danger close made the gun sound as authentic as possible

SolidusSnake01 wrote:

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE COMPARING BF AND KZ!!!! THEY ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!!!!! The only thing they have in common is that they are both shooters. Like I've told everyone STOP COMPARING THESE GAMES! You don't compare games that have two completely different gameplay styles. That's like comparing COD and BF. JUST STOP!!! It doesn't work.

Whoa, chill dude.

I never compared the two games, I never said this game is a CoD or this game is sh*t compared to Battlefield. What I am trying to say is "I love killzone 3 for close quarter combat, but prefer large, open vehicle based maps."

If you have read any of my posts, you will find most of them are defending Killzone, and trying to give other people hope.

Okay, I'll change my words around for you. IN MY OPINION, I will probably end up liking Battlefield 3 more than Killzone 3, and I feel like BF3 will be the better game. But I also cannot wait til they patch this game, and it gets rolling, as I also think this is a fantastic, fun game.

Happy?