Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Hail to the King!!!!

Big_Boss_001 wrote:

Yup BF3 will probably outdo KZ3 in every possible way.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how many KZ3 DIE HARD fans suddenly leave here and come over to the REAL gaming experience on BF Smiley Very Happy

I doubt that I will completely leave KZ3 unless they wont release the promised patches and the multiplayer wouldnt have anyone to play against with (very unlikely that it would happen soon). But yeah I will buy BF3 when it comes out since it will most likely be a great game as well. Its one of the games Im waiting for.

Blugg_bug wrote:

Big_Boss_001 wrote:

I'm really looking forward to seeing how many KZ3 DIE HARD fans suddenly leave here and come over to the REAL gaming experience on BF Smiley Very Happy

There's no such thing as a "kz3 die hard". Anyone who loves the game obviously needs to play more team-orientated shooters. And BTW I loved BF2, not so much BC2.

I play a lot of online PC team based shooters (CS, CSSmiley Frustrated, Day of Defeat: Source, Bad Company 2) and those are all fantastic games, but I think Killzone 2 (and hopefully Killzone 3 with some updates) can easily stand with those games as an exceptionally high-quality, team-based shooter.

Big_Boss_001 wrote:

Blugg_bug wrote:

Big_Boss_001 wrote:

There's no such thing as a "kz3 die hard". Anyone who loves the game obviously needs to play more team-orientated shooters. And BTW I loved BF2, not so much BC2.

I've played BF2 and BC2. I absolutely love BC2, because the frostbite engine has spoiled me immensely. However, it's kind of funny now that I think about it. Having played BF2, I understand that in nearly every way, BC2 is like a Battlefield lite, or Battlefield: console version. However, because of the Frostbite Engine, it really will revolutionize the way shooters are done.

But you don't need to worry my friend. BF3 is not a console port. Each version is getting the Frostbite engine built specifically for that platform, PC is getting the incredibly better end of the deal (which I am in favour of), and I can't wait to see the multiplayer.

Plus, 4 BF2 maps are available if you preorder =D

Andro729 wrote:

I play a lot of online PC team based shooters (CS, CSSmiley Frustrated, Day of Defeat: Source, Bad Company 2) and those are all fantastic games, but I think Killzone 2 (and hopefully Killzone 3 with some updates) can easily stand with those games as an exceptionally high-quality, team-based shooter.

Killzone 2 and 3 are great games, and I agree, it can hold it's own.

However, I am more into the massive maps, and destructiblity and vehicle warfare that Battlefield offers, more than the close quarter combat that killzone does.

But they will all get their due rotation, as if the patches come through alright, I will play killzone into the next year easily.

Unlike so many other people, I'm not here advertising about Battlefield because I think Killzone sucks. I'm just trying to let people know what's out there Smiley Happy.

And if people can advertise about homefront and not get flogged for it, I think I should be able to promote a better game. Smiley Happy

I'll be upgrading my PC for this game.

\M/ This game will destroy all when it's unleashed \M/

Yes it is worthy of the devil's horns!!!

Hopefully it will usher in a new era of real FPS games. None of this dumbed down kiddy excrement that the masses have become acustomed to.

GG, take notes from the king.

Big_Boss_001 wrote:

What do you mean probably? You should be flayed alive for such blasphemy!!!! lol

BEERODEATH wrote:

Big_Boss_001 wrote:

What do you mean probably? You should be flayed alive for such blasphemy!!!! lol

As much as I believe that this game can be fantastic, Battlefield will definitely be the better game.

They've been developing this game for 5 years they said? The quality shows. There's even reflections in the scope as he's walking. It's unbelievable. I think they have captured weight even better than Killzone. I'm in tears right now lol.

I don't have the right kind of PC to play this game, but I'm really hoping that my local internet cafe does some major upgrading!

Bump for people to see the amazing graphics and gameplay!