Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Member
Posts: 1,432
Registered: ‎12-18-2010
0

Re: Hail to the King!!!!

 


SolidusSnake01 wrote:

@ sarvajit

 

No offense to you man cause you sound like you love DICE a lot but I'm hoping that DICE has nothing to do with the sequel to MoH. The support they showed for it(of course they were occupied with BF3 so they were limited) I don't think they should do the next MoH. I don't think they really cared about MoH because it isn't even listed on their website as a completed project. Again just my opinion. I want to see what Danger Close can do. Though I did hear that they were hiring for people with MP experience with the Frostbite Engine. I would want to see the UE3 in the MP for the next one so we can have the same abilities as we did in the SP.


I like DICE but not that much. They definately ruined moh's mp no doubt about it. The campaign was so well made but the mp got boring so quickly. You'll be happy to know that DICE will have nothing to do with the sequal(I was releived when I heard that). The next one is all Danger close. As for the engine I do hope they get a better one UE3 is good but its getting kinda old(not that it is bad in any way)

 

Member
Posts: 477
Registered: ‎03-28-2009
0

Re: Hail to the King!!!!

 


SolidusSnake01 wrote:

 


MadDogBags wrote:

Heck yeh, If either one of you want to add me to get in a few games of MoH once in a while, please do. The game can't hold me for several days at a time, but it's not that bad either. I purchased MoH 2010 day one as well.

 

Although, I can't seem to get back online right now.


Why what's going on? What's it tell you when you try to get on?

 


Oh wait don't get me wrong, I can't get on because I'm at home working remotely on a server for one of our client's. The game (MoH) works just fine Smiley Happy

 

 

And I'll admit, I'm a Dice fan as well. But I also agree with you, Dice needs to focus on their games, so MoH can be handled by Danger Close (both SP and MP).

Member
Posts: 138
Registered: ‎09-24-2009
0

Re: Hail to the King!!!!

[ Edited ]

@ sarvajit

 

I figured they wouldn't have anything to do with the new one as they are occupied with BF3. But someone on the MoH forums told me that DC were looking for people who had experience with the Frostbite Engine. I hope it turns out good though. The SP for the latest one was awesome.

 

I actually take my hat off to EA or DICE which ever one thought of the idea to name the enemy team Taliban. They showed the guts COD wouldn't show. They knew it would be controversial but they took that chance anyway.

Member
Posts: 138
Registered: ‎09-24-2009
0

Re: Hail to the King!!!!

 


MadDogBags wrote:

 


SolidusSnake01 wrote:

 


MadDogBags wrote:

Heck yeh, If either one of you want to add me to get in a few games of MoH once in a while, please do. The game can't hold me for several days at a time, but it's not that bad either. I purchased MoH 2010 day one as well.

 

Although, I can't seem to get back online right now.


Why what's going on? What's it tell you when you try to get on?

 


Oh wait don't get me wrong, I can't get on because I'm at home working remotely on a server for one of our client's. The game (MoH) works just fine Smiley Happy

 

 

And I'll admit, I'm a Dice fan as well. But I also agree with you, Dice needs to focus on their games, so MoH can be handled by Danger Close (both SP and MP).


Yup

 

Member
Posts: 1,432
Registered: ‎12-18-2010
0

Re: Hail to the King!!!!

 


SolidusSnake01 wrote:

@ sarvajit

 

I figured they wouldn't have anything to do with the new one as they are occupied with BF3. But someone on the MoH forums told me that DC were looking for people who had experience with the Frostbite Engine. I hope it turns out good though. The SP for the latest one was awesome.

 

I actually take my hat off to EA or DICE which ever one thought of the idea to name the enemy team Taliban. They showed the guts COD wouldn't show. They knew it would be controversial but they took that chance anyway.


I enjoyed owning some Taliban **bleep** because they have messed with my country one too many times. If the single player of the new one is as good as this game then it would be fair to say that DC did a good job

 

Member
Posts: 138
Registered: ‎09-24-2009
0

Re: Hail to the King!!!!

[ Edited ]

Yup. SP was definitely epic for the last one. How often does main character or the character you play as die in a video game.

 

Those people at EA/Danger Close are true patriots.

Member
Posts: 2,874
Registered: ‎09-30-2010
0

Re: Hail to the King!!!!

 


SolidusSnake01 wrote:

 


AndrewVenner wrote:

@ SolidusSnake01

 

Could you tell me how you got a Medal of Honor picture as your avatar?? I've asked people around here a million times, and get ignored each time.

 

There used to be an obvious "upload" button, but now it's gone and I want my Zelda avatar back ='(.


In your My Killzone page at the overview of your nearly completed medals and stuff where name is at above it is Edit Profile. It's in there. I just went and got a picture off of google. On my KZ2 profile I had Venom. Wish I still had that picture.

 


 

You sir, are the man!

 

I don't know why they wouldn't have it under the avatar's tab in my settings....*sigh*

 

But thanks so much. It only took 20 posts lol.

Member
Posts: 138
Registered: ‎09-24-2009
0

Re: Hail to the King!!!!

lol I went off and watched a little TV.

Member
Posts: 2,874
Registered: ‎09-30-2010
0

Re: Hail to the King!!!!

 


Mr_Zogs wrote:

 


sarvajit wrote:

 

Sorry man DICE have said that PC will be getting special treatment. Even if DICE loved console players so much that they personally delivered the games to everyone's houses they couldn't get the console versions looking that good. 

 

I mean look at K3. It's pushing the PS3 to the absolute max and the results are great but it still falls well short of what we've seen of B3. 

 

Edit: Ah no worries man guy above me explained it better. 


I don't want to open a can of worms here, but....regarding how DICE hates consoles and favours PC now, need I remind everyone about a little game called Battlefield 1943, or Battlefield Bad Company 1? Smiley Tongue

 

Member
Posts: 1,432
Registered: ‎12-18-2010
0

Re: Hail to the King!!!!

 


SolidusSnake01 wrote:

Yup. SP was definitely epic for the last one. How often does main character or the character you play as die in a video game.


I hope they make AFO Wolfpack(Deuce) more playable in the next game. Especially more missions like friends from afar. Assault missions too. Never got to use the HK MP7 as much as I liked in the single player