Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Hail to the King!!!!

@solidussnake-You medal of honor fan?!

Good to see more and more of them every day. I think the game need a lot more love than it got.

AndrewVenner wrote:

Mr_Zogs wrote:

Really is amazing PC footage but people are going to be seriously dissapointed if they think the console version will look even half as good as that. 

Hey at least there's a new benchmark now for best graphics around. Crysis was getting seriously old and no one really knew about Metro 2033. 

I don't think the console footage will look as good as PC is the lead platform, but I can at least hope that it will still look fantastic. Regardless how it looks, toppling 5 story buildings is still going to look epic Smiley Wink.

I just hope it's at LEAST 32 players.

64 players PC version Smiley Very Happy Going to be a blast. 

Console version will be significantly worse though, will be worse than Crysis 2 console versions apparantly. 

I hope I'm not the only one who has watched this trailer about a hundred times?

sarvajit wrote:

I hope I'm not the only one who has watched this trailer about a hundred times?

Nope. Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Mr_Zogs wrote:

AndrewVenner wrote:

Mr_Zogs wrote:

Really is amazing PC footage but people are going to be seriously dissapointed if they think the console version will look even half as good as that. 

Hey at least there's a new benchmark now for best graphics around. Crysis was getting seriously old and no one really knew about Metro 2033. 

I don't think the console footage will look as good as PC is the lead platform, but I can at least hope that it will still look fantastic. Regardless how it looks, toppling 5 story buildings is still going to look epic Smiley Wink.

I just hope it's at LEAST 32 players.

64 players PC version Smiley Very Happy Going to be a blast. 

Console version will be significantly worse though, will be worse than Crysis 2 console versions apparantly. 

I find that really hard to believe, as Bad Company 2 is still better than anything Crysis 2 could hope to be. At least from a gameplay standpoint.

Gameplay>>>>>>graphics.

.....I want 64 players Smiley Sad.

sarvajit wrote:

Mr_Zogs wrote:

sarvajit wrote:

Mr_Zogs wrote:

jedistarkiller wrote:

I'm most excited for BRINK and Resistance 3.  Never got into BF games because they control like **bleep**.

Funny thing I noticed people **bleep** their pants when K3 went from 32 plaers to 24 but now R3 has gone from 60 players to 16 no ones really bothered much....

I was really upset. Even considering to not buy it. But I'll make my decision after the R3 beta is over

Getting a worrying Halo vibe from it again, that and R2 was bloody awful. PS3 shooters seem so desparate for massive sucess like Halo and COD that their never consistant and drastically change with every iteration. 

R3 has moved back to its core gameplay. No more halo cod clones. It looked really good but I was upset to hear that only 16 players online. Especially after the massive scale it set in R2 with 60 players

Ah Iv'e seen the trailer, they've sacrificed player count for graphics and a few favourites from R1 are back for sure but iv'e yet to be convinced. 

The frosbite 2 engine is as powerfull as the cryengine 3. DICE promised the console players that the player count was the only setback they will see. So visually the consoles might(I said might not will) be on par with pc. Thank god for my medal of honor limited edition. I get the beta now woohoo!!

Mr_Zogs wrote:

sarvajit wrote:

Mr_Zogs wrote:

sarvajit wrote:

Mr_Zogs wrote:

jedistarkiller wrote:

I'm most excited for BRINK and Resistance 3.  Never got into BF games because they control like **bleep**.

Funny thing I noticed people **bleep** their pants when K3 went from 32 plaers to 24 but now R3 has gone from 60 players to 16 no ones really bothered much....

I was really upset. Even considering to not buy it. But I'll make my decision after the R3 beta is over

Getting a worrying Halo vibe from it again, that and R2 was bloody awful. PS3 shooters seem so desparate for massive sucess like Halo and COD that their never consistant and drastically change with every iteration. 

R3 has moved back to its core gameplay. No more halo cod clones. It looked really good but I was upset to hear that only 16 players online. Especially after the massive scale it set in R2 with 60 players

Ah Iv'e seen the trailer, they've sacrificed player count for graphics and a few favourites from R1 are back for sure but iv'e yet to be convinced. 

The graphics are really slick but the gameplay is what intrigued me the most.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHBOAQerFrQ

sarvajit wrote:

The frosbite 2 engine is as powerfull as the cryengine 3. DICE promised the console players that the player count was the only setback they will see. So visually the consoles might(I said might not will) be on par with pc. Thank god for my medal of honor limited edition. I get the beta now woohoo!!

Sorry but no way that ture, what's in the trailer is simply impossible on consoles today. I mean look at Cryengine 3 on consoles, falls well short of the major console exclusives. Do you think if Crytek could get PC level graphics on the consoles they wouldn't try to do it?

Mr_Zogs wrote:

sarvajit wrote:

Sorry but no way that ture, what's in the trailer is simply impossible on consoles today. I mean look at Cryengine 3 on consoles, falls well short of the major console exclusives. Do you think if Crytek could get PC level graphics on the consoles they wouldn't try to do it?

Crytek dont give a **bleep** about consoles. DICE actually care about all their fans. Though its obvious that bf3 will look better on the pc I'm saying that the console version wont be that far behind because DICE care