Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Hail to the King!!!!

AndrewVenner wrote:

Mr_Zogs wrote:

sarvajit wrote:

Sorry man DICE have said that PC will be getting special treatment. Even if DICE loved console players so much that they personally delivered the games to everyone's houses they couldn't get the console versions looking that good. 

I mean look at K3. It's pushing the PS3 to the absolute max and the results are great but it still falls well short of what we've seen of B3. 

Edit: Ah no worries man guy above me explained it better. 

I don't want to open a can of worms here, but....regarding how DICE hates consoles and favours PC now, need I remind everyone about a little game called Battlefield 1943, or Battlefield Bad Company 1? Smiley Tongue

I'll include MoH in that list. I understand that they also occupied with BF3 but I don't think it could have hurt BF3 any if they would have released some more patches for the game at least.

AndrewVenner wrote:

Mr_Zogs wrote:

sarvajit wrote:

Sorry man DICE have said that PC will be getting special treatment. Even if DICE loved console players so much that they personally delivered the games to everyone's houses they couldn't get the console versions looking that good. 

I mean look at K3. It's pushing the PS3 to the absolute max and the results are great but it still falls well short of what we've seen of B3. 

I don't want to open a can of worms here, but....regarding how DICE hates consoles and favours PC now, need I remind everyone about a little game called Battlefield 1943, or Battlefield Bad Company 1? Smiley Tongue

I just posted a video on this thread where a guy from DICE told that they were able to scale the visuals on to the consoles

AndrewVenner wrote:

Mr_Zogs wrote:

sarvajit wrote:

God I loved 1943. I never had so much fun for $10. Smiley Very Happy

[ Edited ]

sarvajit wrote:

SolidusSnake01 wrote:

Yup. SP was definitely epic for the last one. How often does main character or the character you play as die in a video game.

I hope they make AFO Wolfpack(Deuce) more playable in the next game. Especially more missions like friends from afar. Assault missions too. Never got to use the HK MP7 as much as I liked in the single player

That was one of my favorite missions. Loved the Ranger missions to. Espicially Belly of the Beast. I thought those guys were going to die. Nice to see a connection to the old games to with Sgt. Patterson in there to.

Catch you guys later. I got a test in the morning. I better get some sleep.

SolidusSnake01 wrote:

sarvajit wrote:

SolidusSnake01 wrote:

Yup. SP was definitely epic for the last one. How often does main character or the character you play as die in a video game.

I hope they make AFO Wolfpack(Deuce) more playable in the next game. Especially more missions like friends from afar. Assault missions too. Never got to use the HK MP7 as much as I liked in the single player

That was one of my favorite missions.

Mine too. But my altime fav was neptunes net and Belly of the beast. Those were really well made missions and the best I have ever played in any fps up till now

Can I join I'm in the KINGS clan for other games and I'm really good at kill zone
Highlighted

bump.