Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Destiny is kinda, well.....Cheesy.

[ Edited ]

Honestly the only thing that impressed me was the 3rd person "Mass Effect 1" style City Tower. In which you can see your character & walk around and explore stuff. I hated how Bioware changed Mass Effect 2 & 3 into a Gears of War clone. 

The multiplayer is kinda boring & cheesy. 

The coop campaign gets boring quick.

& I can't forget the nonstop corny music & the horrible point pop-ups. Who ever thinks point pop-ups like that are cool need to be murdered. Smiley Mad ISIS style.

So guys, what was your opinion of the Beta? I guess I'll be playing KZ2 & single player games from now on if KZSF & Destiny are the best Next gen multiplayer has to offer. 

Re: Destiny is kinda, well.....Cheesy.

If a game is online only then it's bound to die off quickly at some point especially if ends up sucking I see no point in adding a "single player" mode in that game when you need to be connected to play it which is retarded I see Bungie has made the same mistake as Microsoft when they created the Xbox One.

STEALTHFIGHTER-1 wrote:
If a game is online only then it's bound to die off quickly at some point especially if ends up sucking I see no point in adding a "single player" mode in that game when you need to be connected to play it which is retarded I see Bungie has made the same mistake as Microsoft when they created the Xbox One.

I've tried destiny over & over again. I still think it's cheesy. & coming from a intense mature game like KZ2, Destiny doesn't impress me at all. It's the ultimate Childrens game. & I'm not a pedifile that likes to play with kids. 

I fully agree it is a child like game with magical powers. Nevertheless I'm in desperate need players for Killzone please look me up. I play a lot please look
Highlighted

its the most generic game i've ever seen "the fallen" "the darkness" "the guardians" its like a bad syfy channel original movie you think with all the money they spent on that game they could afford to hire some writters