Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
[Legend M.I.A]

Re: Bug Report Topic

I'm not able to upload my own avatar on to this forum, and change the favourite weapon, map, etc.
GenesyS1

When you first upload or change, click save and it will probably come up in red that it didn't save right. After that you have to change the language and country and then change the avaitar or favorite map or weapon again. Click save the second time and it should work like a charm.
[warjan M.I.A]

someone sent me a invite, but i don't have a message from him in the box, and when i try to invite him the system says he already invited me and that i have to check my inbox, but there is no message in my inbox..strange :smileyfrustrated:
[warjan M.I.A]

+ it's annoying that there is no Edit button here and that your post shows a little late up.
[PhoeniX M.I.A]

error message each an every time i try to change my profile in anyway
GenesyS1

That friend list thing is happening to me a lot as well. You have to remember though that today is only the first day that the site is up. Of course there are going to be bugs that are going to be there.

I think that the site is amazing for the first day that it has been up. :smileyvery-happy:
[g-man08 M.I.A]

Not a big bug but you can only be from Ireland you can't change it to anything else.
SurrealNightmare

> Not a big bug but you can only be from Ireland you can't change it to anything else.

O RLY?

Well for my profile it's correct.
GenesyS1

On another site, MotherH said that he was getting that all sorted out, but didn't say when it was going to be fixed. I couldn't imagine that it would take too long. Probably see it fixed in the next couple of days.

> Not a big bug but you can only be from Ireland you
> can't change it to anything else.
gunner_downie

I can't give you a date on when what is going to be fixed as some of it will take proper development and some of it can be sorted out by the webmaster Victor. We'll have to see.