Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
BruceWayneIII

Re: Bug Report Topic

In general, there seems to be some CSS problems with text overlays.

Things to make this site even better:

Posting
1. When posting to a thread, it seems we have to use the 'reply' button. It would be nice with a 'new post' button.

2. An 'edit' button for my posts would come in handy.

Account
1. More clear indications of what is optional and what is required, when editing the account.

2. The ability to tell GG that my Country is Denmark, but my preferred language is English

Best regards,

BruceWayneIII
BruceWayneIII

Minor bug: I still have to login manually, even though I checked the 'Remember me' checkbox.
[Nuldertien M.I.A]

I dont have to log in manuualy, im always logged in when i visit the website...
[Macrike M.I.A]

I can upload my signature, but when I go and save the changes it just gives me an error.
GenesyS1

That signature problem isn't that big of a deal. Once it gives you an error scroll down to the "country/language" box and check the one that applies to you. After that, go down and upload your signature again. It should work like a charm.
[Macrike M.I.A]

Cool, thanks for that. So everytime I want to make a change I have to select my country again. Hope that can be fixed.

By the way, what's up with the Lorem Ipsum at the top while posting a message?
[SpungeBob M.I.A]

Seems to work in FireFox now ... and on Safari (not that I've spotted many Mac types out there) .... I've also had a bash with Camino and Opera (PC and Mac) and they all seem to work .... doesn't work in lynx though :-(
GenesyS1

I hope that it works with Firefox. I've finally got Firefox to work properly on my computer and I hate using Internet Explorer.
[Macrike M.I.A]

I've got a Mac. Just tried the site on Firefox, Camino, Safari and Flock, seems to work "fine" on all of them, mostly because Camino and Flock are based on Firefox, so...

Looks like you guys ar doing a fine job.
GenesyS1

I am still unable to get it to work with Firefox, mine is still just a plain white box with text in it. I will check on my other computer right now because that is where I am headed. I will let you know if it works then. :smileyhappy: