[Nuldertien M.I.A]

Bug Report Topic

Hey All,

Maybe this will be handy for the site developers to post the bugs you found in this topic:smileywink:

Bugs ive already found:

1. If i add someone as friend i get the message that he already send me a friend iinvitation, when i watch my inbox i dont see that.

2.When i try to send a PM i dont see a send button....

3.Some text is placed over other text, so i wont be abe to read evrything correctly.
[Nuldertien M.I.A]

Re: Bug Report Topic

4. I cant Edit my messages....
GenesyS1

I've got a couple.

Sometimes I will just get a random error messege and when I click OK I get the "This page cannot be viewed" page. It isn't that big of a deal because you can just refresh right back where you left off.

Another is that when I look at my unlockables some don't work. I cannot see any of the pictures in concept art. There are just red X's where the pictures would be.
[Nuldertien M.I.A]

Yeah i also get that page can not be viewed error sometimes, and i see 3 friends requests, bu ti dont have 3 e-mails in my Inbox....
GenesyS1

Oops, forgot about one.

You have to save your profile twice while editing it. The first time it will say that it failed to save so you have to go back through and do it all again. Again, not that big of a deal because it does eventually work.

Those are the only things that I've noticed. Other than that, the site is near perfect, nice job guys.
GenesyS1

The friend requests are the ones that you've sent out, along with the ones that you have recieved. When it says friend requests, doesn't always mean that you are getting one. Kind of weird, but no biggie.
[Nuldertien M.I.A]

You dont have to save your profile twice, when you enter your profile your langauge will automaticly be set to standard:select Language, if you change that you dont have to save twice:smileywink:
GenesyS1

Oh, alright thanks. I'll do that from now on so it doesn't take as long. =)
[Alpha89 M.I.A]

I can download the 2 patches =] from the "download" site ingame...
GenesyS1

> I can download the 2 patches =] from the "download"
> site ingame...

MotherH posted that you should ignore them for now because they are still being tested and everything. You will not be able to download them as of right now. Need to wait until they are actually released.