Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Gunslingers ~ The Killzone Clan for Adults

[ Edited ]

xmas_banner-300x73.jpg

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Gunslingers!

If you are fellow older gamer who just MAY have gotten a particular game (wink) under a holiday tree this week, you are invited to join the Gunslingers. We know exactly what is like to wish to keep one's gaming experience mature and with folks who share the same sort of family along with work obligations. We (our overall clan) are entering the New Year with nearly 8,000 members just like you, so why not get the most out of your gaming experience?

The Killzone: Shadow Fall Clan for Adults.
The PS4 Clan for Adults.

Gunslingers ~ The clan of gamers who have watched "It's a Wonderful Life" far too many times.
http://www.gunslingergaming.com

--------------------------------------------
The Killzone: Shadow Fall Gunslingers!

Kicking it old school.

Isn't there a certain ring to it? To me, there is a lot going on in that short phrase. It seems to suggest good times. Getting together with friends. Laughing until your (beer) gut hurts. Hanging out with an older crowd with some history and sly looks. Being laid back. Being casual. Being friendly. Feeling like you can be yourself. Feeling like everyone is on your side.

They might as well be saying, "Kicking it Gunslingers."

Gunslingers is the most active clan out there just for us older, casual gamers. Leave your kill/death ratio comparisons at the door. Delete those lengthy clan applications. Let's just have some **bleep** fun. It is gaming, right? Well, come join us in-game!

The Killzone: Shadow Fall Clan for Adults.

Gunslingers - Blazing Trails for Parent and Hard Working Adult Gamers Since 2007.
http://www.gunslingergaming.com

Looking for a different, more mature group to game with? Head on over to [u]www.gunslingergaming.com[/u] and check us out! Gunslingers are a casual group of adults that like squad up and kick some butt, communicate and secure the objective. All of us have "real life" responsibilities, you know...families, work, etc., so when we do finally get a chance to fire up our gaming pc's and consoles we don't want to deal with the hassle of trying to find other adults to game with.

SO...what are you waiting for!?! Check out [u]www.gunslingergaming.com[/u], get signed up and join us for some frosty pints!

I joined back in 2010 with Gunslingergaming.com. Been playing nightly almost since with a great group of people. No schedule or pressure, just people to hang out and joke with. Drop by and give it a shot. If it's not for you then at least you know you tried.

Add me I'm looking for a clan on here to party

[ Edited ]

Yesterday, the first leg of the in-game clan features of Killzone: Shadow Fall went live! And we immediately secured our clan name and associated clan tags.

ImageInformation:

Registered Clan Name: Gunslingers
Registered Clan Tags: GS*
Clan Officer(s): McMurphy78
Link to Clan Profile: http://shadowfall.killzone.com/clan/GS*

We are still getting all the members invited and added to the in-game roster as well as setting up relevant Officers for the feature. If you are a fellow Killzone: Shadow Fall adult, parent, older gamer, or mature, casual gamer, join the fun! Things are just getting started! Smiley Very Happy

I am super excited about the new clan features. For anyone on the outside looking in, this is a great place to be if your looking for a good time. Smiley Tongue

Sounds like my kind of clan, can i join?

Toezer wrote:

Hello Killzone forums! Thanks for checking out the Gunslinger clan.

Are you over 18 and interested in an online gaming experience akin to "shooting the bull" with a group of drinking buddies? If so, then Gunslinger Gaming is the right place for you! We understand many Killzone players have obligations, jobs, kids, school, lives and don't want to spend their precious down time dealing with clan wars and practice obligations. We get it, we too just want to have fun. After all, isn't that what gaming should be all about?

GS is constantly hosting Killzone events including the not to be missed, infamous Frosty Pints. 

Established in 2007, Gunslingers started as a small group of friends who wanted to have a place to get away from the daily grind and simply play. GS now proudly counts over 3500 gamers in our ranks. Obviously a casual adult clan was needed! So come, kick your feet up. Decompress. Be merry! Everyone deserves that, and, regardless if you are new to Killzone or a veteran, you will be welcomed by the rest of us. 

We look forward to meeting you,

Toezer

www.gunslingergaming.com

Gunslingers, the casual clan for adult gamers.

[ Edited ]

Absolutely, Ciren_Jay! All you need to do is to visit and sign-up on our clan's homebase to get started. From there, I recommend adding yourself to our Killzone: Shadow Fall Master List to encourage other members to send you invites, and you will need to be on it if you would like to also be added to our in-game clan roster. All relevant information can be found within our clan's Killzone forum section, but feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions!

As previously mentioned, the Gunslingers clan got together and, throughout the entire month of January, cast our collective votes on what were our favorite gaming experiences in 2013. This is the fifth year for this tradition, and everyone is welcome to read the official results!

A sincere congratulations must be given for the following awards won that are most relevant to this recruiting thread:

QUOTE:
Best Playstation 4 Game of 2013: Killzone: Shadow Fall
Best Sony Vita Game of 2013: Killzone: Mercenary

You can view the results of all twenty-two voting categories in the Gunslinger Gazette article: Gunslinger Gaming » Gunslinger Gazette ~ Issue #6 ~ 2013 GS Games Awards Results

If you are an older gamer that likes to keep your gaming experiences fun, uncomplicated, and more of a social fare rather that a competitive one, join the Gunslingers!

The Killzone: Shadow Fall Clan for Adults.
The Killzone: Shadow Fall Clan for Parents.
The Killzone: Shadow Fall Clan for Older Gamers.
The Killzone: Shadow Fall Clan for Mature, Casual Gamers.

The Killzone: Shadow Fall Gunslingers - Blazing Trails for Parent and Hard Working Adult Gamers.
Gunslinger Gaming

Sounds like a clan I'd be interested in joining!