Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Gunslingers ~ The Killzone Clan for Adults

Looking for some active players

Now that Mercenarry is released the clan already has a group of players playing, so if your intreasted in gaming with a mature group of casual gamers check out Gunslingergaming.com

Gunslingers ~ The Killzone: Shadow Fall Clan for Adults

Attention all Killzone fans! The time is finally nearly here! We are literally less than a week away from the epic duel release of the PS4 console and Killzone: Shadow Fall!

As a clan that is still logging into the Killzone 3 servers and spraying the bullets on Vita's Killzone: Mercenary, we are excited to hit the virtual battlefields of Killzone: Shadow Fall together. Join us in the fun!

We are the perfect clan for fellow mature, casual Killzone fans looking to keep their gaming experience akin to hanging out with a group of drinking buddies after work or on the weekends. Life is full of schedules and obliations. Why should your gaming be? It doesn't! Join the Gunslingers!

The Killzone: Shadow Fall Clan for Adults.

The Killzone: Shadow Fall Clan for Parents,

The Killzone: Shadow Fall Clan for Mature, Casual Gamers.

Gunslingers - Blazing Trails for Parent and Hard Working Adult Gamers.

--------------------------------------------
The Killzone: Shadow Fall Gunslingers!

Sign me up!

[ Edited ]

GQDStar wrote:
Sign me up!

We would love to have you! The Gunslingers have been hitting the Killzone: Shadow Fall since launch, and several of our members have even been in the habit of streaming their matches live for everyone to watch. So much so, that we have created our own page to help other Gunslinger members find out and watch who is streaming live at the moment.

Here is a screen cap of said feature:

You can try out the new Gunslingers page for yourself by clicking the "Live Feeds" tab at the top of our clan's website!

If fellow mature, casual gamers out there want to join a group that treats the Killzone: Shadow Fall experience like hanging out with a bunch of drinking buddies after work or on the weekends, join the Gunslingers!

The Killzone: Shadow Fall Clan for Adults.

The Killzone: Shadow Fall Clan for Parents.

The Killzone: Shadow Fall Clan for Older Gamers.

The Killzone: Shadow Fall Clan for Mature, Casual Gamers.

--------------------------------------------
The Killzone: Shadow Fall Gunslingers!

I have had nothing but fun with this clan. very casual it is more like hanging with a huge group of extended freinds and family.  

If you're fed up with playing with randoms and are looking for some players that value fun and teamwork GS is the place for you. I've been a member for over 2 years now playing lots of different games with them. It makes such a difference when your team mates are willing to help the team instead just worrying about their own K/D

Great games last night with the GS crew. I love friday night frosty pints.

Do you guys still play KZ3? If so, sign me up. I'm a 32-year-old engineer, and I need a break from COD.

Sign me plz, Im Spanish. Smiley Happy