Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Gunslingers ~ The Killzone Clan for Adults

Welcome to all our new members. I've gamed with several of you and am looking forward to getting to know each and every one of you. GS just keeps growing everyday. I love it Smiley Very Happy

[ Edited ]

Posted Image

Uncork those bottles of wine and uncap those bottlenecks because you are invited to the (in)famous GS tradition otherwise known as Frosty Pints!

Frosty Pints takes place on Friday and Saturday evenings, which actually means all day Friday and Saturday due to having members from time zones across the globe. (Quite the bender, huh!?) The busiest times tend to be from 3:00pm PST and on.

If you are interested in drinking some brews and playing some games with other hard working adults,join the Gunslingers!

--------------------------------------------
The Killzone: Shadow Fall Gunslingers!

Huge welcome to all new members, and to our fantastic vets, thanks for always being positive and true. GS all the way!

It's been a great summer at Gunslingers and to anyone over 18 looking to join a casual group of fellow cool gamers, check out GS. We have the best members on the planet. Smiley Very Happy

All the best and we look forward to meeting you!

Toezer

The Gunslingers have had some excellent KillZone 3 players join up with us since I last posted. Thank you for joining and make yourselves at home, GS*Dagorfaen, GS*Bojon, GS*Phaerath, and GS*CaptainBooky!

Us gamers who are long in tooth must stick together!

I'm here to give a shout-out to our newest KillZone 3 Gunslingers - GS*Dagorfaen, GS*Bojon, GS*Phaerath, GS*CaptainBooky, GS*Bareheiny, and GS*Baylesjeremy! Thank you all for joining! It is great to include even more fellow parent and hard working adult KillZone 3 gamers to our roster. May the good times roll! Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

Do you know what is better than Gunslinger Frosty Pints?

Gunslinger Frosty Pints during Double XP in KillZone 3! Smiley Wink

Pour those pints. Uncork that wine bottle. It is time to raid some public rooms, fellow adult KillZone 3 players!  See you all in-game, Gunslingers!

Gunslinger members, GS*Dougmyster and GS*xNeurosiis, have been sent in-game clan invites by their request. Also, GS*Omnitop, I will send you your invite that you requested once the game allows me. See our "Clan Invite" thread for details. Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

Hello Killzone forum! After a busy summer at GS, we're gearing up for several fall releases including the Killzone HD Collection. But one thing has not changed,  Killzone 3 is an amazing game and GSers are constantly meeting up to play. So if you're over 18 and a casual gamer then check out Gunslingers! We're all about the laid back approach and having a good laugh.

You will not find a better group of friends.

Rock on GS. Smiley Very Happy

-Toezer

gunslingergaming.com

Being part of a gaming group is more than simply playing a specific game together. That randomly happens anyway, right? It is what type of folks you surround yourself with that matters. The Gunslingers is exclusively for mature, casual adults to enjoy KillZone 3 with each other outside of their busy schedules.

That is why I would like to give a public shout out to GS*Karasu Katagi, GS*Omnitop, GS*Robin, GS*Crimsonwolf85, and GS*milkman2500 for joining the KZ3 Gunslingers recently!

So, join the adult and parent clan that is actually about having good times, good laughs, and good games. Gaming is what you make it. Why not keep it fun and on your own schedule?

The KillZone 3 Clan for Adults.

Gunslingers - Blazing Trails for Parent and Hard Working Adult Gamers.
http://www.gunslingergaming.com

With the release of the KillZone Trilogy, we had some fellow adult KillZone 3 players sign up with the Gunslingers.  We would like to publicly welcome GS*Crimsonwolf85, GS*Boxer, GS*Dopeshow56, GS*Thell, GS*Shrindi, GS*LastRites, GS*Olojyu, and GS*Deadishimura to the clan!

We have been supporting KillZone 3 since day-one of its release, providing the largest and most active home for KZ3 parent and hard working adult gamers in the process!