Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Gunslingers ~ The Killzone Clan for Adults

Feel free to add my leader, sah_destroyer, if you want to play clan matches with us. Alternatively, you can just reply to me here and I'll relay this to him. Smiley Happy

Thanks for the invite Hellhammer. Will consider . Hope everyone has a great Fathers Day!

Just wanted to say I had a blast at the the KZ3 Olympic event we had and am really hoping to make it to the next one. Hopefully I can ditch work early and make it in time Smiley Very Happy

It's great to see you in here, Dunk!

Speaking of which, I would like to congratulate and thank Dunkaroo69 for becoming a Gunslinger Leader.  He has been a fantastic influence in our ever lasting goal of being the KillZone 3 clan for adults and mature, casual gamers. 

Also, we held the Frosty Pints Olympics last week, and House.Lannister became the 2012 KillZone 3 Champion. Congratulations on your win!  I still need to upload the video footage of the event (the final turret-only duel was hilarious), but one of the "after party" videos has already been published.

KillZone to the end.

Gunslingers.

--------------------------------------------
The Killzone: Shadow Fall Gunslingers!

Thanks, Murph. And thanks to everyone at GS for the kind words on my leadership role. It's amazing, but after all this time, KZ3 is still the best shooter on the market today. It's what brought me to GS and it will forever hold a very special place in my heart.

Frosty Pints are just around the corner. I hope to see the GS crew there, and I look forward to gaming with all the new KZ3 members that have joined us recently.

[ Edited ]

Our 5 Year Anniversary is still in full swing with new raffles and give-aways available. Check out Gunslinger Gaming for info and to sign up Smiley Very Happy 

Wow! July is here already. Now with all the kids out of school for summer it's a great time to sit back, relax and enjoy yourself. If you're interested in tearing up the battlefield with like minded, mature adults, come check us out at www.gunslingergaming.com

You'll be glad you did Smiley Very Happy

Yes congrats Dunk, Thanks for all the help on the GS site. I'm looking forward to this weekend. Should have some free time to get some KZ in! Catch you all there.

For anyone looking for a laid back group of adults who just want to play for the fun it brings, come check us out. With over 4000 members, you're sure to find a great group of people to run with. Whether you're a nightly gamer or a weekend warrior, you'll find that our casual atmosphere is the perfect fit for you.

Gunslingers

www.gunslingergaming.com

[ Edited ]

I would like to interrupt your broadcast to welcome aboard seven KillZone 3 players who have recently joined the Gunslingers roster: GS*Natalus4, GS*AceWipeout1, GS*Lewis1267, GS*XNeurosiis, GS*Darkenedsoul420, GS*King_Rono, and GS*TheWarlocklord!

Thank you all for joining Gunslingers, the KillZone clan for parent and hard working adult gamers. I will now return you to your previous broadcast, which you may claim to be boxing but is really Hell's Kitchen. Smiley Wink

--------------------------------------------
The Killzone: Shadow Fall Gunslingers!