Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Gunslingers ~ The Killzone Clan for Adults

Haven't had the chance to get on here of late. But just want stop by and say greet weekend GS. Double XP and some operations was awesome. Hopefully work will slow down soon and get into more matches with you all.  Smiley Wink

It's Frosty Pints Time!  Our infamous weekend tradition calls for plenty of gun slinging, pint slinging, and good times slinging. We have plenty to be merry about, after all. Namely, it is really exciting to see that we (i.e.: The KillZone 3 clan exclusively for fellow parent and adult gamers) have had so many people join our ranks and squad up with us ever since the anniversary of KillZone 3.  Coming from a clan that has been here since day-one of the game's release, that is really encouraging!

See you all in game...sober or otherwise Smiley Wink

--------------------------------------------
The Killzone: Shadow Fall Gunslingers!

Had some great games tonight with GSers. Hope to catch everyone this weekend. This work week sucked. If your interested in gaming with a casual group . Stop by the Gunslingers.

Real life has taken priority for a bit, but things are starting to turn the corner, hope to catch up with the GS killzoners soon. Glad to see the EU side of the house growing as well - welcome!!

To those looking for a place to kick back and shoot the breeze while shooting other people, check us out... you just can't beat frosty pints!!

Great games, Gunslingers!  I particular want to thank dbigfeet, DragonicRaptor, and Thanksalatte (whose name just encourages me to drink even more coffee) for joining the KillZone 3 Gunslingers roster.  The more fellow adults looking to keep the KZ3 experience exclusively mature and akin to hanging out with a group of drinking buddies the better! 

sankofa2345

[ Edited ]

Sankofa2345, if you have posted your PSN because you wish to squad up with the KillZone 3 Gunslingers, we would love to include you in the fun.  To join, I recommend seeing the first post of this recruiting thread or my signature below to visit our clan's base of operations in regards to becoming a member.  Of course, you are welcome to ask any questions here, in private message, or via the Playstation Network. Smiley Happy

Since we are on the subject, I would like to welcome our newest KZ3 Gunslinger, Hapko, into the posse.  Thank you for joining!  You are our 216th KillZone 3 'slinger, which may very well may make us the largest KillZone 3 clan exclusively for busy adults and casual gamers, so you should have no problem finding folks with whom to fight the Helghast!

Name: Reece

Mic: Yes, AX 720

Time on: Anytime, let me know

Class: Tactician

Thanks for Viewing my post:
My Twitter (Follow Me): http://bit.ly/ozSDDK
Like the fan page (Like it): http://on.fb.me/oiG4Fd

Welcome to the Gunslingers, Reese, and thank you for joining!  Also, a shout out must be given to ADCOM999 for joining our defense against the Halghast as well!  Please, both of you enjoy your stay with us.

The KillZone 3 Gunslingers clan has adopted a highly scientific method of testing whether or not a gamer is old enough to join our posse of fellow parent and adult gamers!

Now, don't give away the answer. A simple "I qualify" will suffice. Smiley Happy

Keep 'slinging!

Hi guys, I would like to join your clan.

PSN ID: nufrix

Time: Mostly on weekends

Age test: I have destroyed many M. Jackson records, but just by accident  Smiley Tongue So well, "I qualify"