Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Gunslingers ~ The Killzone Clan for Adults

[ Edited ]

Nufrix - oh boy, I did the same thing to my Michael Jackson cassettes. Thriller in particular. But what can ya do when your walkman decides it's hungry?? It's not like you can give up the cassette when you GOTTA get that tape back into working condition and get back to pretending you can moonwalk.

We'd love to have you at GS. Just register in our forums and you're in like flynn. A great time to touch base with the KZ3 crowd is on friday nights. We have just about the best crowd you can ask for. Fun guys all around and if you have any questions just let me, Murph or Scars know. We're here to help.

Also as an FYI, Scars is the KZ3 leader and an admin at GS so he's a great contact to add.  He's also in general a very cool dude. (Just don't tell him I told ya so...Smiley Wink )

Welcome Nufrix! I have sent you a clan invite, and i see you have been around the GS site allready. Thanks for joing us! Hope to catch you this weekend in some Killzone.

Toez, ill pretend i didnt read what you wrote Smiley Happy

So, the world announcement for the newest Activsion juggernaut-that-will-remain-unnamed  debuted tonight.  Hmm.  It sure seems like a franchise sure wants to be like KillZone 3. I guess we all made the right decision playing this game in the first place! Smiley Wink

Before wrapping this up, I would like to give a shout-out to our newest fellow adult KillZone 3 gamers to squad up with the Gunslingers.  Thank you, Dr. Coola and Nu.frix, for joining us!

--------------------------------------------
The Killzone: Shadow Fall Gunslingers!
Highlighted

Sounds like from the KZ3 section on the GS page you guys and gals had a great weekend. Sorry i missed it. Worked saturday  and had a family event . Till next weekend!

Well, the KillZone Gunslingers clan is coming up to a mighty big milestone in fifteen days.  In June 2012, we will be celebrating our 5th Anniversary as a group!  To put that in perspective, GS started slinging back on the PS2, when only the very first KillZone was on the retail shelves.  Wow!  How things have changed.

Or maybe not.  I mean, we are still playing KillZone, right? Smiley Wink

I would like to thank our newest KZ3 members, Unbreakab1eFat_Daddy_13, and Skaulgazel, for choosing to join us during our upcoming 5th year Anniversary.

Cheers!

Happy Birthday Bison! Glad  your going to make it to KZ3 tonight, its been awhile! Hope you have a great day.

Any  adult gamers that is intrested in a casual clan feel free to stop by GS, we would love to have you. 

Congrats Gunslingers, 5 years and stronger then ever.  Should be a fun month within GS, look forward to it . Aslo like to welcome Smokescreen and Hawkeye to the kz3 crew. Hope to see you all in game soon.

[ Edited ]

HAPPY 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY, GUNSLINGERS!!!

It is crazy to think that the Gunslingers group has been together for five years as of June 2012.  Ever steadfast in our commitment in defying the perceived laws of clan tradition, we continue to support our members in their freedom of being treated like the rest of us from day-one of their membership in GS, game with them around their demanding work schedules, and promising a homebase to their KillZone 3 experience that will always be respectful and civil.  A person needs not look far to see how uncommon that is on the internet, particularly within gaming clan circles.

Thank you GS KillZone 3 Leader, Scars,  for your proactive dedication towards fielding concerns and helping the rest of us get the most out of the GS experience.  Your presence has made a profound difference.

Thank you Gunslinger KillZone 3 squad members for putting weight to my recruiting words.  It is quite easy to post recruiting threads claiming such and such attributes to a group experience, but it is all of you through your practice of treating each other with respect, always welcoming new members into the squad, your volunteered willingness to help out your fellow members, and working from a mindset of paying forward civility that have made Gunslingers grow throughout the years.  Thank you.

Also, we have new members who have joined up with us just in time to celebrate the 5th Anniversary, so welcome aboard, Smokescreem and Hawkeye!

Fellow adults looking for a clan experience that is free of silly probation periods, degrading try-out sessions, obscene measures of attendance requirements, and toxic clan communications, I invite you to join our squad.

Regardless if you are a current or a potential member, thank you for taking the time to read about our Anniversary.

Happy aniversary GS. I've been a proud slinger for almost a year and it's been one of the best experiences of my gaming life. The friends I've made and the memories we share are amazing. KZ is the game that brought me to GS and I'm forever grateful for finding such a wonderful home. Thanks to Murph and Toez for such a great place for a guy like me to kick back and be myself.

Dunk has it been a year already? How time flies!  Smiley Very Happy

5 year anniversary for GS, and we're stronger than ever. It's been a real treat getting to know you all and a special aside to Scars, you've not only rocked it as the leader for KZ3, but have been wonderful as a clan admin. We're incredibly lucky to have you!

To any Killzone 3 player age 18+ looking for a casual clan, who just wants to kick back, relax and play with some buddies...head on over to Gunslingers. Check out our forums, stop by chat, and if you like what you see, sign on up. We'd love to have you!

A huge celebratory *cheers* to all my fellow GS. 5 years and counting!

-Toezer