Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

B a s t a r d Killers Recruiting

[ Edited ]

Looking for members to play with for fun and competitively. i want to build a good solid team for Killzone Shadow Fall only

I don't care when your play time is. as for all of us, it varies. No strict timing needed.

I ask that you understand warzone and how it works

communication is key, so a headset is a must. English a must LOL well that's what i speak only

Not looking for KD whores (though beasts are nice) but those who can hold their own and play the objective.

be able to play more than one class, preferred. as you may have to change on the fly.

Let me know if interested.

Cat LOL

Re: B a s t a r d Killers Recruiting

I'm interested Sick, I'd rather play some games and see how it goes first. Been with 2 clans so far on KZSF and booted out of both for no reason. So I'd just like to see jow things go first.

[ Edited ]

OK that's fine with me. We can give it a go a couple games. I just don't boot people for no reason unless they're drama. All i ask is respect each teammate as that's what we are, a team.

Cat LOL

I've been looking for a clan for a while now so I wanma try things out with you guys and see how it goes. My PSN is ZDetination lets play a few games

k man, i'll add you some time this week. we'll get some games in

Cat LOL

Heck yeah! Please hit me up online! I'm pumped and stoked for being able to join an awesome clan!

Just add me - Tesecration

@Tesecration wrote:
Heck yeah! Please hit me up online! I'm pumped and stoked for being able to join an awesome clan!

Just add me - Tesecration

You might want to try finding him in the regular Shadow Fall forum or just messaging him on PSN. Not sure how often he checks here.

@Euphoric_Blaze wrote:

I'm interested Sick, I'd rather play some games and see how it goes first. Been with 2 clans so far on KZSF and booted out of both for no reason. So I'd just like to see jow things go first.

Did that include silence...as no idea why, you were / are a good player, SiCK will do well to have ya...

Highlighted

@swirve wrote:

@Euphoric_Blaze wrote:

Did that include silence...as no idea why, you were / are a good player, SiCK will do well to have ya...

Yea, I was only playing it once a week because of bf4. Then I stopped and came back to kz full time. Played it for a week, then moticed the tag was gone. Oh well, I had a good time while it lasted, made it easy with the members being cushty.

Sorry Sick, just got back from holiday. I'll be back online now. Try and get some games.