Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Welcome Back to Your Killzone.com Forum!

Regardless what everyone thinks about the controls, and the lack of CoOp multiplayer campaign my review is thus. The content far surpasses the flaws, but I cannot Deny the fact of me being bias also. I've been playing this particular franchise since the original. But as far as I've seen most issues are being pegged on the controls, they are a bit sluggish but hey you can always a just your X and Y sensitivity. I personally adore the controls because in my opinion they compliment the game atmosphere. If you want to get a 35-2 you should probably hop on Call of Duty. If you want to be immersed in a war come to Killzone 3. Everything in this game from the menu to the campaign screams out to me "You're going to die, but lets see how many you can take with you." Then again that's just me. But that's what I like in a game, atmosphere. War is frantic, disorganised, and chaotic and you don't always live to see the end of it. And I have to say personally I haven't seen a single game portray that more then Killzone 3.

RAY-FlNKLE-- wrote:

Regardless what everyone thinks about the controls, and the lack of CoOp multiplayer campaign my review is thus. The content far surpasses the flaws, but I cannot Deny the fact of me being bias also. I've been playing this particular franchise since the original. But as far as I've seen most issues are being pegged on the controls, they are a bit sluggish but hey you can always a just your X and Y sensitivity. I personally adore the controls because in my opinion they compliment the game atmosphere. If you want to get a 35-2 you should probably hop on Call of Duty. If you want to be immersed in a war come to Killzone 3. Everything in this game from the menu to the campaign screams out to me "You're going to die, but lets see how many you can take with you." Then again that's just me. But that's what I like in a game, atmosphere. War is frantic, disorganised, and chaotic and you don't always live to see the end of it. And I have to say personally I haven't seen a single game portray that more then Killzone 3.

You are talking my language brother. On the money

Hi again and regards, see your red eyes runnig from my bullets.

Smiley Wink

Hi someone said there are patches where do i find them  Smiley Wink

This is bull that i can't get my double exp and weapns bonus when i paid $162.54 so much money for that and idont even get to use it i reclaimed it and never got double exp nothing not even the weapons this is bull i refuse to play until i get what i paid for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Co-op online multiplayer, we need it! Why don't we have it? MrPips...

Does anyone else have any problems getting into online matchmaking?

I have tried 50 + times and it keeps kicking me out with 10002 or 8013 error code.

I have patched game and ps3 to latest but no joy.

Any ideas anyone?

I know this maybe wrong section but lack of repsonse in other areas and Im desperate lol.

why can i only play this one effin map on warzone and dont say push square because it does not give me the option same map all day every day great game need to be able to play all maps on warzone mode not 1.

[ Edited ]

This is BS. It wont let me get any points online. I bought this game expecting to be able to play it the day I got it. I don't want to wait for the online to start working. Error Code 9 is what it says. Does anyone know what I should do or when a patch will come out?

Bang on the money, mate.

I have been a Kz and Cod player from the start, been playing games since the atari days, and after all the problems with Blops, Killzone 3 is the dogs Boll*cks. Have played it for a few hours and can only say well done to  Guerrilla and everybody involved with the making and developement of this fantastic game.