Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Welcome Back to Your Killzone.com Forum!

Also, (sorry for the double post, I couldn't find the edit button) I am using Google Chrome.

Everything works fine in IE, its Chrome where things get messed up.

For me its not the running walking or strafing, Its the crappy aiming that's the problem, when I point my gun at something I want the cross hairs to go exactly where I point them, not 5 seconds after the target is gone, the aiming feels very wobbly,that's my only prob with the game want thank GUERRILLA GAMES for the beta,now I know not to waist my money on the game cause I wont be buying it ,you guys didn't learn from KZ2 and I guess you never will. And I would like to let SONY know that GUERRILLA GAMES is costing you money that you will be losing on this game.

[ Edited ]

Along with the Forum Glitch I posted above. I am also having trouble with my signature. I have had to reinput the code for it 3 times already but it keeps disappearing... I don't know if this has to do with server shutdowns or switching computers, but whatever the case, it shouldn't be happening...

On the note of signatures, I've just noticed that no one else seems to have them... including the Devs!

There are a number of things wrong with this forum, for instance everyone has the same color names. Devs/representatives should be blue or some color that stands out. Mods should be green. I implore GG`s community team to look at the setup Evony has for their forums (bbs.evony.com). Notice the color differences in member`s ranks, when a Dev posts you know about it. A reputation system wouldn`t hurt either in order to really get a community going here on the Killzone Forums.

I have also seen a lack of sections here. A prime example of this is my post right now. I have no idea which section this belongs in because there isn`t one for Forum Feedback/Errors... Because of this I've seen many many many posts in places where they shouldn't be. I would like to help and become a moderator but again, I see no section where I can apply...

could someone tell me if they canceled the multiplayer on the beta ? I can only get into the botzone now.

@RABID_SQUIRREL_ wrote:

could someone tell me if they canceled the multiplayer on the beta ? I can only get into the botzone now.

I think they have. The update has stopped my multiplayer game too...I hope this updates foes do this in final game?

Umm Hi i'm kinda new 2 da forum . im still having problems with error code 20020 can u help me

How do you see your previous post? and how do send messages?

Welcome Back to Your Killzone.c​om Forum! 

tonight is going to be great for release on pick up can not wait to get this installed and too start playing this game is going to be outstanding in graphics and story line thanks again for staying with it Guerilla and Playstation P.S. people need to stop comparing this to CoD Black Ops That is all I hear when I played the Beta come on people this is the better game no questions ask>>>>>>>>> Thanks again

please release it same time as yanks this is fukkn unfair on us uk users who pay more for the game but are always last in the line if this were any other game i wouldnt buy it but u got me by the balls