Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Welcome Back to Your Killzone.com Forum!

Sweet set upSmiley Happy

MusterBuster wrote:

Hi everyone,

Welcome back to Killzone.com!

As you can probably tell, we’ve made a few changes to the Killzone 3 Hub and the Killzone.com forums. With the release of Killzone 3 slowly nearing, we felt it was important to integrate news functionality directly into the Hub, instead of relying on the older (Killzone 2-centric) website.  As for the forums… Well, let’s face it, the forums were long overdue for an upgrade.

But this is just the start of our plans for Killzone.com! We have a lot of exciting new features in store for you, which we’ll be rolling out in the run-up to the Killzone 3 launch in February 2011. And don’t worry if you’re a die-hard Killzone 2 fan – you can always access the old website by clicking on the ‘Enter Killzone 2 site’ link in the Hub’s footer.

So feel free to browse around and jump into the forum conversations! And, as always… let us know what you think in the comments below.

For those of you looking around in a state of dismay, fear not. We're working on a big shiny user-guide for you to help you get to grips with the functionality in our new forum.

For now, take a poke around!

Regards,

The Killzone.com Community Team

I am very very glad you decided to go with the new setup...done by Sony I would presume...the old setup was extremely buggy although I GREATLY miss the my Killzone features...hopefully KZ3 will have this done for this site to some degree?

what day on february is it coming out??

Killzoneeeee. Smiley Very Happy

Looking good!

It's been a while, but can't wait for KZ3!!!  Nice job on the new site. I hope for wonderful success on KZ3. 

somebody please help! i heard something about a contest on the beta, im wondering what it is. i cant find any details so please help me, i in the US if that changes anything. thanks!

Hi dear gamers and developers I was playing kz3 when i respawn on a corner and wow i can't get out yes i respawn but i can't get out of that corner i can move jump etc but only on that small place from that corner so i have to kill myself to get out from that corner

im trying 2 play online an it wnt let me is any 1 else haveing this problem

Hey GG,

I am having some trouble with your online forums. Currently when I click community its brings me to the following page:KZ Forum Glitch

I remember from when I was an active forum member in KZ2, that this is not what it should look like.

Is this the new KZ3 forums? Or some type of glitch?