Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Welcome Back to Your Killzone.com Forum!

@Surf-Bum1 wrote:

Hi lev this is the first of my many questions and suggestions for you . first how doi get the picture on my profile & clan profile on this site . 2nd on kz3 please have levels of clan officers giving limitations to lower rank officers . im leader of a large clan i get hotshots joining on condition of being officer only to have them rip off valor , giving ranking within the clan would give more meaning and complexities tothe clan system , anyway thats my thought , hope its not too late ,

Hi Surf,

Profile picture: go to KZ2.com http://www.killzone.com/kz/index.psml Pick a profile picture there and save it. We will be adding KZ2 and KZ3 avatars to this website soon, so for now that is the way to get a proper avatar on this website.

Clan profile: On the KZ3 website there is no game profile, or clan profile yet, as we are quite some time from launch. We will be adding these as we get closer to launch though.

Clans: details on Clans will be revealed at a later stage. Sorry.

Lev

It's good to be back.  Smiley Very Happy

The new Killzone 3 Hub and the Killzone.com forums looks great. Thanks.

Re: Welcome back to the updated Killzone.com forum!

Great new forum design and I like the color layout much better than the old style. I’m glad to see that Guerrilla Games, Lithium Technologies, and Sony are making the Killzone.com community forums look more professional. It seems that they did a good job grouping stuff together. Hopefully, it pleases new and old Killzone® fans alike as I really enjoy the look and layout of the new forums.

The new style looks great   Smiley Happy

i just popped in to see whats happening, and was surprised to see the change. cheers for the info..

Frustrated!

Killzone2 is a great game BUT when I play online it's total **bleep**, I spend more time re spawning than playing, two shots and I'm dead WTF. Plus the site is **bleep** hard to navigate, come on guys it's a game make  it work as such, really really dissapointed with the online play.

Re: Frustrated!

@azotos2k wrote:

Killzone2 is a great game BUT when I play online it's total **bleep**, I spend more time re spawning than playing, two shots and I'm dead WTF. Plus the site is **bleep** hard to navigate, come on guys it's a game make  it work as such, really really dissapointed with the online play.

When you play online on Killzone 2 or Killzone 3?, If you were talking about KZ2 you jusst gotta get better. KZ3 flat out sucks.

your kidding right , Kz gives you way more time to react to incoming fire , except at spawn points ,try spawning at base or check camera at spawn point , badly thrown spawns will always be camped , getting you killed and worse making your team lose . play defensive but keep moving and youll be on top the leaderboard soon

Thanks mate, guess just gotta practice more then. Querie, why does KZ3 suck? I thought it's not out till next year...

Any hints for online game would be appreciated Smiley Happy

@azotos2k wrote:

Thanks mate, guess just gotta practice more then. Querie, why does KZ3 suck? I thought it's not out till next year...

Any hints for online game would be appreciated Smiley Happy

Well the BETA sucks (in comparison to KZ2), as its own game the KZ3 BETA is decent but gets quickly boring and isnt anywhere near as good or addictive as KZ2 was. If you need tips on KZ2 you can just add me on PSN id help you out.