Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Welcome Back to Your Killzone.com Forum!

Hi everyone,

Welcome back to Killzone.com!

As you can probably tell, we’ve made a few changes to the Killzone 3 Hub and the Killzone.com forums. With the release of Killzone 3 slowly nearing, we felt it was important to integrate news functionality directly into the Hub, instead of relying on the older (Killzone 2-centric) website.  As for the forums… Well, let’s face it, the forums were long overdue for an upgrade.

But this is just the start of our plans for Killzone.com! We have a lot of exciting new features in store for you, which we’ll be rolling out in the run-up to the Killzone 3 launch in February 2011. And don’t worry if you’re a die-hard Killzone 2 fan – you can always access the old website by clicking on the ‘Enter Killzone 2 site’ link in the Hub’s footer.

So feel free to browse around and jump into the forum conversations! And, as always… let us know what you think in the comments below.

For those of you looking around in a state of dismay, fear not. We're working on a big shiny user-guide for you to help you get to grips with the functionality in our new forum.

For now, take a poke around!

Regards,

The Killzone.com Community Team

Re: Welcome Back to Your Killzone.com Forum!

[ Edited ]

Thanks for that MusterBuster!

Welcome back everyone. We thought the update would not be live today, but everything went so smoothly that we needed to share it with you guys straight away.

This is the second big update to the website (the splash HUB being the first), but it won't be the last! Over the coming months we will be adding more features, big and small. We hope that you like the changes, so let us know what you think so far.

Thanks, Lev

What happened to the storyline, characters, & weapons page? I can't find it. Will they come back in the next couple updates?

@fury161 wrote:
What happened to the storyline, characters, & weapons page? I can't find it. Will they come back in the next couple updates?

Hi Fury,

First off: nothing has been lost. You can always check out http://www.killzone.com/kz/index.psml

But to answer your question: yes, game info, amongst many other things will be added to this website over the coming months. You should expect a fully game integrated Killzone.com, that is a solid part of the game experience. Just like we did for KZ2. We will have some of the old features and a host of new features. Don't worry!

Lev

Cool, I know someone was gona ask that, so I wanted to help clear it up early. Great job with the site.

Thanks for the update to the forums MusterBuster and LevTrinXII! I think this might bring back all of the serious Killzone gamers who moved to unofficial websites because of the old problems. None of which I have run into so far by the way! I like the sleek look and the new colors for Killzone 3. I have a question though, is the new website going to be fully compatible with the PS3 browser, or will it have similar functions to the old styled website on PS3?

Hello,

It's good to be back I think, just a few quick questions.

Will you guys be running a  KZ_VIP program such as the the one on the Ps.com Forums?

Are you guy's going to be getting rid of the white on either side of the page? It's ugly.

Where is my Beta code?Smiley Tongue

Is the match replay thing comeing back for Killzone 3?

Well I haven't been signed out yet, this is goodSmiley SurprisedSmiley Very Happy

Thank's

so when can we expect all of these new features to be added? also why is my sig either dissapeared or not working

@moose_338 wrote:

Hello,

Are you guy's going to be getting rid of the white on either side of the page? It's ugly.

Hi Moose,

Are you using IE? We are experiencing a small skinning issue with some IE users. The sides are supposed to be black, with some nice key art in there.

We are fixing the issue.

Lev

@lportable wrote:
so when can we expect all of these new features to be added? also why is my sig either dissapeared or not working

Hi Iportable,

We will get back to you all on the sigs. They are not working perfectly yet. The sig space is limited at the moment. I don't know yet what the max amount of sig space will be in the future.

Thanks for your patience,

Lev