Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Website/Forum feedback

Can I make a small but no doubt unpopular suggestion in that restrictions are placed on both the number of and size of peoples signatures. Some people don't realise that huge and multiple sigs have an impact on page load times and it's frustrating when on a slow (work) connection having to unnecessarily wait for each page to load. Especially when the pages only contains a small number of posts as the page length has been mainly taken up giant sigs.

Big is not necessarily better Smiley Wink

im using firefox and sometimes after i post it signs me out it also signs me out randomly also if i refresh a page it signs me out and it signs me out when i have multiple tabs for kz forums open and when i try to sign in the loading might freeze halfway through

[ Edited ]
Something for the webteam to look into the other night i had HTTP status error 403 on firefox. IE reported that the page is not there. This is when trying to log in. It happened for like 4 hours or so. May want to look into that it appears the sign in won't work at all. Know the error code is not very helpful but something you want to look into...

Btw i had the log in page appear but then the error came up after i put in all the details and pressed log in.
Message Edited by nerdlegend on 08-09-2010 02:44 PM
Community Team - Moderator

OK, hopefully now you will have seen the future.  The new site is here, I know it was a while ago when I made this thread but these things take time.

I'm personally still new to this new look too so I am going to have a fiddle round too.  But I am still interested in your feedback, just because the forum is new that doesn't mean there still might not be the odd bug slipping through.

Let me know, once again in this thread.

how do we view our in game stats?,have the logout issues been fixed? also is there a way for me to view this as the old site i dont think this looks good

Yaster, this new forum has a bug

It will eat up the newlines in my message like this: ** this was supposed to be a new line J.Guilherme (and this too)

Re: Yaster, this new forum has a bug

[ Edited ]
Not really a bug, because the old forum used to have the automatic line break. Try using br with < and > either side.

Re: Yaster, this new forum has a bug

> Not really a bug, because the old forum used to have the automatic line break. Try using br with < and > either side.

Sorry man, it is a bug. Anyone typing in an edit box expects that the text retains the newlines fed when you press ENTER.

Besides, if you press the preview tab and then go back to the rich text tab, it begins to read the newlines the way its supposed to. So it does one thing one way, then the same in a different way.

Its not a big issue, but still a bug.

J.Guilherme

This looks good !

And it will look even better if it doesn't log me out every 2 mins... J.Guilherme

Re: This looks good !on

i dont like the colour scheme