Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Website/Forum feedback

Hi, please include Canada in the list of countries when you enter the web site.

[ Edited ]
I have a problem with my account and I cant even see my profile. I can play but I cant see my stats. When ever I click on "MY killzone" It loads but never goes in.... Some people have the same issues and I had this for a long time and its still the same thing. I want to see my replays I have no problems with my internet and this problem was like last year ago. Some people can See my account but for me I can't :/
Message Edited by zack_th on 05-22-2010 12:26 AM

8 PAGES OF FEEDBACK
AND NOTHING DONE

Mods, can one of you take the time to reply to some of these questions please? If you've got time to go wading through the rest of the forums banning people for only doing a little bit of swearing *cough*, surely you have a spare two minutes to communicate with the people who use a website you are to some degree responsible for? Just to let you know I get routinely signed out and I keep getting the "killzone in killzone" thing where the website opens inside the sign in window making it impossible to navigate properly.

I would like to know if anything is being done and if not, why not. Please.

mickeydubbs wrote:
This thread is just like when you give a child a colouring book so they'll be out of your way for a while.

Except we can't draw all over the walls and spill paint on the new curtains so that they will finally take notice.Smiley Happy

Forum randomly signs you out after posting a certain amount or being on for a certain amount of time

Just got signed out 5 times in a row whenever I went to a different page and twice when I signed in, the sign in window didn't come up and the 'signing in' message appeared in the main window but didn't actually sign me in, it just froze. Kind of hoping this might be down to maintenance work being done?

Getting HTTP Status 403 -

type Status report

description Access to the specified resource () has been forbidden.

Page when trying to log in to this site on firefox.3.6 or whatever the lastest one is

Just an update for every one, JulyDerek emailed some people at SCEE and they confirmed that Killzone.com will be renovated over the summer. All we have to do is wait it out a little longer, and try not to make it more difficult for them then it already will be.

problems- mods destroying all the fun

treating us as kids, hiding feedbacks to the dark corners so their precious reputation might get hurt which already did

mustr busters links to the threads moved to SCEE

most importantly getting signed out constantly