Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Website/Forum feedback

I've taken this slightly out of proportion but it's still legible. This is a screen which I experience often and is also the one which Optical experienced in his video. clicking on return to my original page will bring you back to the previous page you were on and log you off also or will kick you back to index and log you off

Community Team - Moderator

[ Edited ]

I think I have mentioned this a little earlier but I have raised the feedback from this thread to the admins already.  Now it's just a case of waiting.

I'm afraid that's all I can personally do at this stage.  I will thank everyone for the input they have contributed, everything being in the one place was the main goal.  Feel free to keep adding, just as long as you keep on topic and constructive.

Message Edited by Yaster on 04-27-2010 10:44 PM
Community Team - Moderator

Just waiting for some further updates Mickey before we can really report on anything solid.

Just so you know, this IS something we regularly chase up on.

[ Edited ]

Ok then, to bring up a new issue to keep this thread moving...

Sometimes when I try to re-edit a post the website won't let me. I don't really have a screen shot of it, but when I click options in the top right of a post I only see three options rather then the usual five if its your own post. THe three are "add to subscriptions, Report to a Mod," and something else I don't remember now.

Edit: (hey it worked) Sort of took a picture, may look kinda funny but the point is, I was logged in and couldn't edit my own post.

untitled.jpg picture by UrbanAvalon

Message Edited by UrbanAvalon on 04-29-2010 04:08 AM

mickeydubbs wrote:
You only get a certain amount of time to edit your post after it was initlally posted

Thanks mickey, that's one thing cleared up, now onto the next.

A while back I said that I looked at the My Killzone page and my stats were empty, well It happened again and I took a pic this time:

KZcomError.jpg picture by UrbanAvalon

*tumble weed rolls by*

2 days later my tumbleweed comment is still rolling, has anything been done about the website issues coz I gotta be honest and say that I haven't had issues with the site in the past 2 days, I had planned on giving KZ.com a permanent rest but TBH it's the community who draws me back in, really a good bunch of guys with some good topics going ATM too.

A good bunch of guys deserve a little support, right?

And another screenshot...

DontPutYourMouseOnThePicture.jpg picture by UrbanAvalon

If you cannot read the red text, it says "Something Went Wrong"

Seriously, that is the reason your giving me now? Not even a "Saving the motto failed"? Now it's just "Something Went Wrong!?" OK I give, you guys broke me...

It's great to see that the briefings area was such a good idea in flagging website issues, my tumbleweed has been rolling for 6 days now, that should have been removed by mods as it's not constructive. This thread is obviously a full of dead issues

*sigh*

The option to link your Killzone: Liberation account also does not work. I'm trying to be constructive and positive here, but I'm starting to wonder if Gurilla Games is a professional developer and not just a few guys designing games out of a basement.

Was this website designed in house, or by another party. If someone else disigned it, get your money back, if you guys made it, fire the designer and get someone else. No other website has had these problems, and not to mention remained unfixed for a year. Most of the time this is looked into right away, and then fixed with an apology or post of changes or something. By now the community is activly being ignored.

There is no option to remain signed in after you leave the site, you have to re-sign in every time. You get logged out at random times. Half the functions do not work. We get an update every few months of something ANOTHER game developer is doing with killzone. If Killzone is being released this year, or even next year we have had no infomation. Major games have teaser trailers, new info posted on websites, send sneak preivews to magazines like GameInformer or websites like the escapists sent out a year or two before release.

I have loved the Killzone games since Killzone one, and if you put in the effort to do the backround digging it has a cool story. But so far the effort just has not been there on the developers and publishers side. There was practically no AD campaign for Killzone 2, and I feel as if when the third one is released, anyone new to the games will be lost about what is happening.

By this point in time, I feel like it might be time for GG to just start over. Forget about Killzone 4 (since #3 is probably more then halfway done) and just remake Killzone 1. Don't port it, remake it, give it new graphics, maybe a new cast, new story, new voice acting, new script a brand new start for the franchize. Killzone two was fun, but how many people have even played the first one?

Well thats my rant, got started on how the PSP killzone doesn't link, and ended up writing an article.