Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Website/Forum feedback

I still think and hope that we have taken a step in the right direction, try keep your posts constructive and hopefully we will get something out of this.

We have to thread carefully as in the killzone 2 game forum the hundreds who posted grief about this site were ignored because for some reason the mod's won't take it seriously if ppl post a thread saying "OMG this site is going down the tubes" it's not an official complaint, make your complaints official here only

Yaster, please reply soon as we would appreciate it if we knew what we are posting here is in any way useful to our cause

I' am logged out of the site after writing the post, or during that. It's not possible to notice, though , just after submit post button , information pop out, saying connection timed out.

I cant log in few times in a row into the website.Sign in fails randomly, but if it does its a few minutes timespam sometimes.

And what bothers me a lot- Its impossible to provide link from this website on this website when posting or in any other way.I never seen anything like it. I am a member of many forums, and lets say I am on 'Powerlifting.com", someone ask how to DL. Then i link advice thread from THE SAME website 'Powerlifting.com" in the post there.Here i have to say - Type in search option... hmm maybe m82 tips by ...iduho2[ or maybe 10yf90v ?????Type not right and you will never find it.

I am using opera, sometimes firefox , or how this windows program is called? IM? doesnt matter.
Community Team - Moderator

Just so you all know, I have raised the sign out problem already.

Thank you Yaster.
Lets get this fixed already.

Firefox

Logged out while posting...and sometimes for no reason whatsoever

I am a relative newcomer to both the forum and the game and believe it or not this is the only Forum I have ever bothered to use (apart
from some comments on youtube about Cheryl Cole's appearance on BBC's Live Later Lounge.....what ? it was awful) anyway part of the
reason I ventured onto this forum was that apart from the usual boasting, moaning, hilarious posts & trash talk I have also learnt a hell of a lot
about actually playing the game. It is a great vehicle for teaching new players as the more experienced players pass on tactics, weapon knowledge
etc and as you know these new players may become future customers of KZ3 (myself most definitely included)

If they feel that they are being unsupported and experience untold problems when trying to communicate there are limits to a person's patience. If
you could look into what I'm sure is a minor problem (yeah like you're an IT guru Swillsy) it would improve things immensely.

Swillsy

Yesterday when I went onto "My Killzone" all my stats read either 0 or N/A. Really freaked me out, and didn't take a screen shot, but went straight onto the forums. They're ok now, but some other people mentioned it happened to them as well. If I see it again I'll take a screen shot, but it looked like I had never played a game before.

I use chrome on my laptop with windows 7..
I noticed today that if i get logged out on my htc hero I can quickly press back page button and then re send. Not every time mind you. Just occasionally.

Here's a new one...

Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /external/index.vm.

Reason: DNS lookup failure for: sdknav-t02.station.sony.com

Received while trying to login. Weird.

Poor quality but you get the idea.

I typed:

Ive made a video, will upload it to youtube.. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJI9UOv9hSE