Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Website/Forum feedback

The usual logging out stuff and links taking you back to where you came from. The PM's don't work anymore. Your session timed out error.

IE7, IE8 and google chrome. It doesn't seem to be as bad as it was 2 or 3 months ago.

Why is there no refresh for threads? Why do I have to go back a page or go back to the forum index, then back to the thread I am reading for it to refresh... Never seen a forum without a refresh button. Anyone else wondered this?

Opical, couldn't you just hit refresh on your browser? thats what I usually do.

Having to log in over and over again is annoying, but not as annoying as not being able to update your clan motto and insignia Smiley Sad
Please Fix this site! Smiley Happy
Thanks

Please fix the constant signing out problem...Smiley Happy
clanzsigtagkz2.png

Betreff: Website/Forum feedback

the only problem 4 me is, that i get loged out very often Smiley Sad

plz fix it Smiley Happy

UrbanAvalon wrote:
Opical, couldn't you just hit refresh on your browser? thats what I usually do.

Refreshing usually takes me to the forum index

This site signs me out every couple of minutes. It makes trying to post a message a pain. I don't dare try hit "submit post" without copying it first. Also gives me random errors when I try to sign in. I can't remember the specifics as it hasn't happened to me today (yet). I'm using Firefox.

I think Optical posted 1 like this, just after being logged off by the site, the 1st attempt at getting back in always causes trouble. This is 1 of the screens I experience. It goes to signing in but stutters on kind of a half refresh. What I mean is this screen stays constant while trying to refresh until I click on my bookmark link to bring me back to the 1st forum page.

This screen can stay for as long as you don't touch anything so you have no choice but try again

It probably won't make any difference but tonight I replied to three posts and was logged out 6 times. I didn't screen capture because it's the same one that's already been posted.

Having to copy and paste every post from notepad is a pain.