Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Team - Moderator

Re: Website/Forum feedback

Thanks, but the query you added is off topic.  I explained all in the thread and via private message.

I know the above link is off topic. The question is does the link work? an answer to this would be on topic.

The link doesn't work for us, the community

I use Firefox.

Main issue is

1) Always getting logged out. Sometimes lose my post in the process.

2) Sometimes have trouble getting into the forum whether I am logged in or not... For example, I might click on a topic, but instead of taking me to the post, it boots me to the index.

3) When I copy and paste links people made to other topics in the forum, it usually boots me to the "Command Center" page.

(and if we aren't supposed to have silly rivalries, probably we should remove the clan system and clan board. Smiley Happy )

[ Edited ]

This image above is taken just after a disconnect, nothing out of the norm, right but I know something is up and try to log back in. the following is 1 of the many screens that comes up when I try to log back in, sorry it doesn't contain full url but I'm just trying to keep the capture size small and legible

Message Edited by AfghanCaveGamer on 04-18-2010 01:32 PM

Sometimes after getting logged out, when trying to log back in the site loads inside the sign in window.
Sometimes after getting logged out , you get logged back in to a different version of the site. It has smaller font and no home page and a different address.

Here are to examples. They look the same but they are different.

1. The screen stayed like this I waited for ages but there was no change.

Photobucket

2. This one happens much more frequently. The sign in box gives way to a full window.. This example happens about 10 times a day for me.

Photobucket

Re: Clan applications. Do they belong to this page?

I do get logged off quite a lot, sometimes when trying to get into the PS3 forums just to view it won't even do that just click the KZ2 PS3 link over and over. The logging off issue is so bad that I choose to view most of the time rather than participate in the forum.

Same happens to me as well. Also if you try reading the site as a guest (not signed in) you usually get to read 1 or 2 pages then it jumps to the forum splash screen like in the screenshots above. I have used firefox, ie, chrom and opera and they all seem to do it

Well lets try this again I had this all typed out and I got kicked off so here goes again ------ I can get logged onto into "KILL ZONE Command center" but when I try to log into "MY KILL ZONE" it runs and runs and when it finishes and says done all I have is a white screen I have tried IE and Fire Fox but nothing sad part is it used to work I even tried another PC thinking mine was getting old but no luck I know how to log in so its not pilot error no error messages to say so i hope you can help thanks very much

Hey everybody is any body still having any problems getting log into MY KILL ZONE its been almost 8 months since i have been able to get in to "MY KILL ZONE" I can get logged into "KILLZONE Command center but when i try to log into My Killzone it kicks me out of both I thought maybe it was my PC but i have since tried it on a couple of other PC that were newer so i haven’t been able to check my scores Please can any body help me Smiley Mad