Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Website/Forum feedback

It's a Privacy setting indeed. We are looking into a way to make it look less like we have Ghosts or Invisible people participating on the Forum.

Lev

weird today i was replying to a message i clicked reply when i had written it out and then it took me to a page that was white that said "your request is being processed" with a loading bar underneath it

ok this problem is effecting me and a few others i was posting in the beta site last night but now it keeps logging me out whenever i click on anything in the forum section ive tried everything and it still does it it either signs me out or say authentification failed either way i cant view anything any help appreciated

im using firefox but i switched to chrome and now it works id still prefer if they could fix it for firefox

[ Edited ]

weird problem i encountered my portable id doesnt show the new version

but instead shows an older version

just one of the problems with sigs. also a dev said we would always be signed in instead of being signed out after 30 minutes of inactivity but that hasnt happened yet. is it going to happen? its annoying

heres the post http://community.killzone.com/t5/Announcements-Events/Welcome-Back-to-Your-Killzone-com-Forum/td-p/5...

Can there be sort of rating system to vote on new threads/messages? 

Hey all. I'm not sure if this is just me, but it seems in any browser I try I cannot get on to the "My Killzone" page at all. Any help would be much appreciated. I've tried the usual things, cleared cache, cleared cookies, re-uploaded stats to Killzone.com. No luck.

Wow, it would appear as though people gave up on both sides of this issue.  I was hoping to find an answer to why I couldn't view my profile or the the profiles of my friends for Killzone 2 and all I find is a thread that has been dead for nearly three years.  I guess the fans gave up asking for an answer that no one at Guerrilla Games was willing to address.Smiley Sad

Is there anyway you could please add a Free For All game mode?  That would be really awesome.

No it wouldn't and anyway this is WEBSITE/FORUM feedback, not game modes.

My Forum gripe now. I know this is the Shadowfall scheme, but it looks TERRIBLE