Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Team - Moderator

Website/Forum feedback

Please keep this within the house rules and constructive (as well as on topic)

I need a list of errors and difficulties you are experiencing while accessing the forum and the website.  Screen caps will be helpful too (just keep all images you post less than 600 pixels wide otherwise it messes up the forum, your fault this time round Smiley Tongue)

Re: Website/Forum feedback

As soon as I run into the trouble I will post screen caps

There is 1 major issue and another which the community has noticed which is probably linked

• the main issue is that everytime we click the submit post button we are at risk of being logged out
  • the second issue is that everytime we post a link to the other forum pseu, the link messes up bringing us somewhere within this site and not to the other forum

Re: Clan applications. Do they belong to this page?

[ Edited ]
Afghan- Are you up to this. You had some spare time for the next few days.

Ark
Here is a start

1.Signout when clicking box "Graphical Editor" or "Preview post"
2."Quote message" box starts the editor in a mode that includes quote formatting, that being
in the cursor.->puts all text in one chapter.

Ark
Message Edited by Yaster on 04-18-2010 11:25 AM

Re: Clan applications. Do they belong to this page?

I will list my problems, even if they do get ignored, i will atleast be able to say i tryed. Anywyas here is a list of my problems with this site

1. When i click on a certain forum area like clans or killzone2, it often will reload the screen i was already on and take me 3 or 4 tryes to get to the forums
2. When i reply on a forum or post a new thread, it will often not post and come up with a big message that i need to re type my message even tho i signed in still. This forces me to have to copy and paste before clicking submit which i should not have to do
3. When i click onto a new spot of the website, such as leaderboard, forums, clans, or tournaments, i get randomly signed out
4. The tournaments page often does not load when i try to go on it and i have to get out of the website and bring it up again.
5. When i make a tournament, it sayd the rounds will be both the same day and gives me the times, but as soon as i click confirm, the second time changes by a few minutes or more oftenly switches to the next day
6. A few times i have tried to look at peoples stats and there page loads blank, it has happend like 3 or 4 times this month

Please if you still care about your loyal kz fans, fix these problems for us( i am copying and pasteing this now to make sure i dont have to re write it)

[ Edited ]

@ ark, every time I get a strange screen, I'll post'em up

From the lists you are getting yaster, it is as if links are just broken or having bad reactions, every time you click on something "clickable" you're at risk of being logged out

Just editing to get the original thread title back - Yaster

Message Edited by Yaster on 04-18-2010 10:59 AM

Having multiple tabs of killzone.com is also a logout risk, it just happened to me but I don't get any dodgy looking links

I'm going to assume that killzone.com is capable of having multiple tabs open like other websites I use...youtube, deviantart etc.
Community Team - Moderator

Can i also ask what browser everyone is using?

I am now using firefox as internet explorer and killzone.com is a very bad combination for showing the flaws, also google chrome has some problems I've heard

I understand that you might want to know which browsers ppl are having problems with but surely the fixing of killzone.com should allow us to use whichever browser we choose

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Killzone/what-did-killzone-com-ers-do-to-pseu-ers/m-p/1060654...

I can't see why this was closed and technically the comment of mine which you edited or deleted had no bad language in it "technically"

The above post is also just a demonstration of what happens when we try to link to the pseu forums