on 07-13-2008 11:19 PM
07-13-2008 11:26 PM - edited 07-13-2008 11:28 PM
on 07-23-2008 11:23 PM
on 08-24-2011 02:37 PM
Hey fix the **bleep** site since every other day game stats are not available
Also...Now that I can log in, my stats are not updating. I've had the same XP points for several days now. I check Trophy Collection on console to sync with PSN servers, and in game stats are correct, just not updating on site.
on 08-25-2011 09:04 AM
I have some suggestions: 1. If killzone 4 comes out, please let the campaign be a helghast campaign, because I saw a lot of helghast fans complaining about why does the ISA win every time, also let the helghast win this time. here's some suggestions:
1. helghast wins and kills the ISA
2. helghast wins and destroys earth
3. helghast wins and conquers the universe
4. helghast wins and earth surrenders
5. helghast wins and earth gives all of the ISA troops to die in helghan ___________________________________________________________________________________ 2. Sev is a pretty boring character, in killzone 4 make a helghast character, a spy for helghan that'll lead to the glory of helghan, and you can choose one of the suggestions above (suggestion number 1 ^) ___________________________________________________________________________________ 3. in the killzone 4 website, make a tab to choose if the user is a ISA or a Helghast. Also don't forget that the "find your enemy" app depends on his choice, a Helghast or an ISA. ___________________________________________________________________________________ That's all, thank you for your support.
on 08-30-2011 01:25 AM
Sign up for the Killzone community! Receive access to...
Hey, here is a suggestion.... why not remove this from your page. I can't keep track of my friends activities at this site. I have a HARD time keeping track of my own updates because "Game data is (permanently) temporarily not available" alllll the time.
How is that for a suggestion??
on 08-30-2011 09:22 PM
Is there a problem with the online services in the Northeastern US?....very choppy, laggy, and getting booted from the network frequently. It did that before, about 6 months ago, but got better after a patch and had been fine! Also the warzones I have been playing in have been seriously jacked....sometimes you cannot access repaired ammo boxes and the faction score stays 0-0 the entire time until the end. No Pentagons showing up to highlight search and destroy targets! What the heck is going on in KillzoneLand........fix it please......too frustrated to even play online right now because I can never finish a battle without getting booted for a "network related error." I live in West Virginia if that helps at all! Hopefully someone will get back to me......DarkBuju