Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Site Suggestion

Hey dev team, I have some suggestion for you guys. First, I think you should add a link to Send the User a Message on their profile. The olny way to send someone a message is via friends list, and that does get annoying. Second, you should change so you are able to edit the first post of you thread. It will help with clan threads, tutorial threads and guides. Third, you should adda quote feature... Whenever I need to quote someone I put: (Will use motherh666 as an example)
motherh666 wrote:
Hi there Killzoners, MotherH here wishing you a warm welcome to the new home for everything Killzone related! Hope you like your new digs. Of course everything is shiny and new and we are constantly working on fixing bugs and improving it, but I think we all agree it is already a lot nicer than the old home. I also hope you Killzone: Liberation fans, old and new enjoy the Leaderboards. We are aware that some of the cheeky chaps in the list who have been using less than gentlemanly ways of getting their scores up there. Rest assured, they are well and truely on our list. If in the mean time you have any questions, shoot them at me, or if you have any problems, shoot them at the webmaster (Sorry Vic). I will try to spend a little more time than I have on the us.playstation.boards in recent months and will start some Ask the Dev threads as well again. Those always prooved very popular in the day. Anyway, enough of my rambling on, I have tons of work to do and games don&apost erm... QA themselves or something. Speak to you soon. Seb

Then I put my response here. Maybe you can adda quote feature using a similar format. Hope this helped, ~Luke
AMD-STORM - All Must Die
All Must Die
AMD Co-Leader
[All Must Die]

Site Suggestion

[ Edited ]
A couple of things I forgot sorry.

3 more things I think you should do.
You should allow formatting of text in posts, like making it green or something.
YOu should also add a smilie bar in the post area, every forum has them... It would be cool if you made new smilies, like if they had a Killzone theme. If you don't have the time, I'll be happy to make them. Smiley Happy
Finally you should fix the bug were you replay, but olny the Message Subject box appears and no Posting Box. It does get annoying.
Message Edited by Zer0XLimiT on 07-13-2008 11:28 PM
AMD-STORM - All Must Die
All Must Die
AMD Co-Leader
[All Must Die]

Re: Site Suggestion

another suggestion: can u fix the apostrophe prob? i have to write without apostrophes because i (can't) be understood...see that was an example, it ends up putting "can&apost" which doesnt look like "cant"

Re: Site Suggestion Guerilla Games Corporate

where is your corporate site... your published Financial reports, btw is a public document xD

If at all possilbe could you add the mode from the KZ2 website where you can watch your games from a tactical perspective.

Thank you for the ability to add custom pics Smiley Happy 

Hey fix the **bleep** site since every other day game stats are not available

assasinrza wrote:
Hey fix the **bleep** site since every other day game stats are not available

Also...Now that I can log in, my stats are not updating.   I've had the same XP points for several days now.  I check Trophy Collection on console to sync with PSN servers, and in game stats are correct, just not updating on site.

Hello

I have some suggestions: 1. If killzone 4 comes out, please let the campaign be a helghast campaign, because I saw a lot of helghast fans complaining about why does the ISA win every time, also let the helghast win this time. here's some suggestions:

1. helghast wins and kills the ISA

2. helghast wins and destroys earth

3. helghast wins and conquers the universe

4. helghast wins and earth surrenders

5. helghast wins and earth gives all of the ISA troops to die in helghan ___________________________________________________________________________________ 2. Sev is a pretty boring character, in killzone 4 make a helghast character, a spy for helghan that'll lead to the glory of helghan, and you can choose one of the suggestions above (suggestion number 1 ^) ___________________________________________________________________________________ 3. in the killzone 4 website, make a tab to choose if the user is a ISA or a Helghast. Also don't forget that the "find your enemy" app depends on his choice, a Helghast or an ISA. ___________________________________________________________________________________ That's all, thank you for your support.

• Personal game progress and career statistics
  • Friends and clan activity updates
  • Debate and discussions in the Killzone forum

Hey, here is a suggestion.... why not remove this from your page.  I can't keep track of my friends activities at this site.  I have a HARD time keeping track of my own updates because "Game data is (permanently) temporarily not available"  alllll the time.  

How is that for a suggestion?? Smiley Wink

Is there a problem with the online services in the Northeastern US?....very choppy, laggy, and getting booted from the network frequently. It did that before, about 6 months ago, but got better after a patch and had been fine! Also the warzones I have been playing in have been seriously jacked....sometimes you cannot access repaired ammo boxes and the faction score stays 0-0 the entire time until the end. No Pentagons showing up to highlight search and destroy targets! What the heck is going on in KillzoneLand........fix it please......too frustrated to even play online right now because I can never finish a battle without getting booted for a "network related error."  I live in West Virginia if that helps at all! Hopefully someone will get back to me......DarkBuju