Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Problems with unlock codes, HOME, Retro Pack and pre-order bonuses

I have a friend who has the double XP for 94 hours and counting,so the 24hours is pure BS!

it is coming on to a month now that i have had my 24 hours of double XP and every weapon unlicked, when it comes to a month i may just lose all hope

at this point i would be happy with a full reset of my stats and starting from scratch . . .

What about the hours wasted trying to access multiplayer due to killzone network problems? how will that be fixed or compensted? I spent hours trying to get into games with no luck. Also Played games where points did not register after the game. Is there anyway to fix that? I lost around 250,000 xp altogether after points did not register. The Super Voucher is the only reason me and alot of other people shelled out $129.99 for the Helghast Edition.

ok it's been a month (give or take a day or two) and still no word on when this will be fixed

i downloaded patch 1.06 with a smile thinking this would be the fix to my everything unlocked and double XP BS but alas, when i went into MP and clicked on completion my heart sank, still 28 unusable points and all weapons unlocked.

At this point i'm prepared to just throw in the towel, mark the game as ruined and throw it into my pile of shame.

this was my most anticipated game of 2011 and it was ruined by the extremely expensive (you made a good 50 to 100 bucks off us more than the US as exchange rates were parity with the US dollar) collectors edition cheat code that should have been seperate from the rest of the codes for map packs and soundtrack/theme downloads but instead in order to get them i had to ruin my game

i really wish this was resolved, i really do but i had no signs of hope, nothing to look forward to just a few seemingly empy promises and false hopes. . .

s oRe: Problems with unlock codes, HOME, Retro Pack and pre-order bonuses

[ Edited ]

hey guys i also have the double xp and all unlcoked weapons , can you please sort this out

my region is australia

my game name is the same as my user name here

also are you guys ever guna fix the maps geting stuck on repeat

are you guna fix the lag issues

are you going to fix how the stats latly having being showing up

seriously guys this was a very poor game release you should of waited a couple years until you created something decent

please fix these problems i think this is uterly slack game development for the killzone3 online

bring back the guy who made killzone 2 online maybe he could at least get this working right 

Re: s oRe: Problems with unlock codes, HOME, Retro Pack and pre-order bonuses

There is an issue regarding the Shick Edge shaving cream promotion. I recently got some, entered the cotes and clicked KZ3 retro map pack. It gave me the code which I then input on the PS Store only for it to say it is unavailable or that the code is wrong. Also this is also something I'm not sure about. I have the SOCOM 4 beta code with KZ3 and it too is not entering. I live in North America. Thanks in advance!!

which code is this, that gets you 24 hours double xp? i dont have it? did you guys get it woth pre-order?

I bought collector's edition yesterday.I got a voucher code with it for theme,track and a retro map but when i put the code it either says invalid or has been used befor.The pack was sealed so i oubt if some onde had already ued i before please help.

not that i don't absolutely love being ignored but god **bleep** it i can't believe this has not been fixed.

Right then where to start with this,My codes thus far: Helghast Edition: Got my soundtrack,map pack and theme.It did not give me 24hr double XP,weapon and abilities unlocks or my three unlock points.Guerilla Games have had several emails sent to their customer support from me and I have received no replies. HOME Plaza Defender: Did not get my three unlock points.SONY just keep giving me a we are investigating the matter line of crap-for nearly a month. Strategy Guide: No three unlock points.Every single code sent to me from Future Press has given me the "no longer valid or may have already been used" message. Edge shaving promotion: Same deal as with the future press promotion keep getting the message "code is no longer valid or may have already been used" Are you serious Guerilla?So more or less every promotion or incentive for this game has not been available to me.TWELVE unlock points that I was supposed to have had and I have not got a single one nor did I get my double xp.WHAT THE HELL! I want either new codes or the unlock points directly attributed to my PSN account and the double xp or some compensation for this.I mean COME ON!