Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Preliminary patch notes Patch 1.07

The list looks great, except I'm slightly concerned by this part: 

"Button configuration improvements - Swapped L1/L2 grenade and aim"

Will we be able to choose which configuration we use? I think I'd much rather continue using L2 as aim, L1 as grenade works out great for me.

phase 2 is custom game in game listed???????

i'm french my english is bad sorry....

Hi Lev

Cool changes. Thanks for the hard work, post-release. Most devs just jump on to the next game once they release their product. Not you guys, you're all awesome.

I was hoping for the chance to get custom games on ranked matches too, like in KZ2 - you know, like giving players the opportunity to choose between quick games - chucking us on any game with enough people on it and with the basic set of rules, etc, or custom games - where we can make our own rules ala-KZ2, or pick a game that has already been customized from a list (just like the ridiculously awesome matchmaking system in KZ2).

Again, love the game, love the hard-work you guys put in, love the fact that you actually talk back too.

Cheers,

Brothers_Anwar.

Hi lev! Could you explain the ads sensitivity more and there any plans to provide customizable ads in a future patch. I think this game is amazing and great job. Ive been playing since kz2came out and absolutely love this world you guys have made. Any word on the new maps? I created a brand new canadian profile just so i could get it.

[ Edited ]

LevTrin12 wrote:

CASTRADOMIS wrote:

I'm loving what I see but....no map rotation fix???

We would have loved to get this in, but it took more time and testing. And we didn't want to postpone the Custom Games because of it.

Lev

What makse you think that more people would rather have custom games sooner than the map rotation thing fixed?

Also, any chance of adding invites through XMB while in the game, in the future updates?

[ Edited ]

What about the retro pack rotation problem? please dont say it will be another patch!! I have yet to even enjoy the maps and I purchased them on day 1!  I for one would love the rotation problem fixed way sooner then the custom games! seeing how I have wasted my money so far at this point!!

So will there be a patch for custom games that include ranked matches or unranked only? Please tell me we'll be able to have ranked matches with custom games.

DigitalClarity10 wrote:

So will there be a patch for custom games that include ranked matches or unranked only? Please tell me we'll be able to have ranked matches with custom games.

If I may answer for the devs

you will not see ranked custom games make a return

Lev,

I'd love it if you would answer my 2 questions.

unbreakable13 wrote:

Lev, will the Medic icon come back at all? Since it's still missing from this patch's list, I though I should ask, as well as some class respecs, you know what I'm talking about. Smiley Wink Thanks in advance.

Also...

LevTrin12 wrote:

jerryhat wrote:

I don't care about other people abusing the system by bumping their stats.

Well, we do care.

Sorry.

Lev

DEVPWNED

Thanks for the 'heads up' on patch 1.07 Lev.

Custom Games at last - the community I play with will be very pleased with this.

Please carry on with the hard work and keep the patches coming - it's appreciated.