Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Preliminary patch notes Patch 1.07

HuRRiiCaNe22 wrote:

No Marksman balancing and no ranked customs, worthless patch.

yea.. and this kinda Smiley Very Happy

Some decent tweaks.

Lack of DLC rotation fix is a surprise, I hope it'll be added to this preliminary list quickly.

Unranked custom private matches - a complete waste of time for me, and I suspect the majority of players. What I'd like are ranked custom non-private matches please. I don't care about other people abusing the system by bumping their stats.

You guys need to fix the map rotation bug ASAP, it's doing people's heads in and making them annoyed with the game. I hear it online all the time, usually before people quit out.

To be honest the retro maps should have shipped with the game or been an unlock at a certain level because you have unwisely split your user base right from the start. I play regularly with a group but we can't play the same maps because some don't have the DLC and likely won't as they'll move onto other games instead. It's a disincentive to continue playing. Both retro maps should have been available for Warzone too. Kind of weird playing Salamun now as half the map isn't used, it's all clustered around the footbridge. Was much better in KZ2 when the S&R goals were on each side of the map and the Assasination target could run down near their base. Made for some epic battles.

if you guys want to fix custom games to have a server list at least (1 fight at a time guys) post here: http://community.killzone.com/t5/Killzone-3-PS3/Server-List-in-Custom-Games-Discussion/td-p/937277

Patch 1.07 yes yes... very good,

but the stadistics?? what happen????? is more important

the private games that Stadistics ERROR???

Incredible...

The 1.04 patch was a disaster.

fazryl86 wrote:

To GG Dev Lev,

For the phase one custom games patch, the max number of players i assume is normal 12 v 12 and not 8 v 8? Also, is there spectator mode? It would really be great to bring back spectator mode like in kz2

The max number of players stays the same. No changes there, but the Faction leaders can stop inviting of course to play in smaller matches if they want.

We're not planning on bringing back Spectator mode.

Lev

CASTRADOMIS wrote:

I'm loving what I see but....no map rotation fix???

We would have loved to get this in, but it took more time and testing. And we didn't want to postpone the Custom Games because of it.

Lev

jack-the-boxer wrote:

Move/Sharpshooter users have got aim assist??

Yes or NO!

And if so why??

No. But there is a camera lock system that the Move uses. It was possible to lock the camera quicker by keeping the button pressed. We introduced a time out for that.

Lev

The_MadHatter_ wrote:

Have a question: Does the "Brutal Melee On/Off" function mean meleeing is back to two-hit kills if it is set to off or is it just like how non-brutal melee kills are now?

Other than that, good news on the patch! Keep up the good work, been waiting for this one for a long time.

That all needs to be specced out, as the post says. But I think it means that Brutal Melees would go out. Normal melee would still be possible.

Lev

jerryhat wrote:

I don't care about other people abusing the system by bumping their stats.

Well, we do care.

Sorry.

Lev