Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Preliminary patch notes Patch 1.07

Have a question: Does the "Brutal Melee On/Off" function mean meleeing is back to two-hit kills if it is set to off or is it just like how non-brutal melee kills are now?

Other than that, good news on the patch! Keep up the good work, been waiting for this one for a long time.

finaly real clan wars.

and not that ingame **bleep** with al those **bleep** weapons and classes.

its easy to see in this toppic who are the point k/d noobs and dont know anything about having fun in a fps game.

what about the move problem??

If you lower the bullet damage ribbon, please boost the damage of weapon M82SE of medic ... Without this ribbon, this weapon deal too low damage than other weapon (for exemple look than M82 and StA52SE) my request is serious and i hope you understand why i make it M82SE really make too low damage than other weapon without damage ribbon (sorry for my poor english speaking ^^' )

Like a lot of people that play the game a lot it's all about your ranking place in the leaderboards.  Why can't you view the global leaderboard in the actual game like you used to be able to in KZ2.  Weekly, monthly and all time leaderboards.  Sure that in KZ2 you used to get a trophy for bein gin the top 100 of the week, something to aim for. 

Squads - The other thing that I think is missing (Hopefully has been updated, i've only been in a squad once because it was pointless!) was respawning on your squad leader.  Surely that was the whole point of having a squad.  Maybe I was doing something wrong.  What are the advantages of creating Squads if you can't respawn on leader?

Great game though, keep up the good work.

Wow I find it quite shocking that the custom game feature that we've all been waiting for is going to be private and not on a server list. Nobody can join your game unless you invite them, how ridicculous! What a waste of time and resources that is turning out to be. Unless they are going to put it into a server list at a later date? I'm slightly disappointed.

Lev, will the Medic icon come back at all? Since it's still missing from this patch's list, I though I should ask, as well as some class respecs, you know what I'm talking about. Smiley Wink Thanks in advance.

Custom games wont be able on ranked matches like killzone 2? If not, please think on put that please!! It's wonderfull

good patch... but i have another issue... sometimes when i try to shoot/snipe someone in the distance, there are some like... "invisible walls" i can see his head, and aim for 100% on it, but the bullet impact is direclty in front of his head, on an invis wall i guess?! can you guys fix that too? its mostly on some edges or windows or balconys...

weak english, hope you understand. thx

No Marksman balancing and no ranked customs, worthless patch.