Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Preliminary patch notes Patch 1.07

This is an awesome patch and many killzone communities will be happy for it!

Lol at all the people who cry that Custom games are unranked.. So what? Go play your campfest public games to get points. Games are ment to be fun, and now with these additions to the game, we can.

Clan matches, Community events, Playing games like infection and others killzone style..

People who dont like what GG are doing, why are you still here? You hate the game so much yet you continue to play it? Just lol

Keep up the good work GG!

Can we have custom soundtracks in multiplayer back!?!?!? PLEASE!

Nice Cant wait for patch 1.07 keep up the good work GG wish you all the best Smiley Happy

Saints221 wrote:

This is an awesome patch and many killzone communities will be happy for it!

Lol at all the people who cry that Custom games are unranked.. So what? Go play your campfest public games to get points. Games are ment to be fun, and now with these additions to the game, we can.

Clan matches, Community events, Playing games like infection and others killzone style..

People who dont like what GG are doing, why are you still here? You hate the game so much yet you continue to play it? Just lol

Keep up the good work GG!

Hi Saints221,

I would like to have a friendly clan match with your clan when the custom game patch is out Smiley Happy

To GG Dev Lev,

For the phase one custom games patch, the max number of players i assume is normal 12 v 12 and not 8 v 8? Also, is there spectator mode? It would really be great to bring back spectator mode like in kz2

Not fixing the DLC map rotation problem is a huge middle finger to everyone that preordered this game.   That should have been absolutely priority #1, no exceptions before anything else was done.  It's a major bug that hurts the enjoyment for all the people that committed to buying your game before it was even released.   

Who cares about custom matches if they are private only?  You could do public custom matches in KZ2, couldn't you?  So even with the patch, this is a step backwards from a game released 2 years ago.

MY GOD, GG BEST DEVS!!!!

You don't know how much we appreciate patches and not just bug fixes but actual addition!!!!!!

This keeps players playing longer because they always are expecting new content.

THANK YOU

I'm buying another copy of Killzone 3 on the 31st just to show my support!

Im assuming you sold your old copy because the game wasnt even finished when it was released ? Donyt blame you tbh

thats great GG, i swear you are one of the best companies!

seriously, you make great games and listen to your fans to further improve them!

thank you sincerly!

also, may i ask for you to bring high precision back to KZ3?

its hard for me to play without it..... pretty please?

Rif.: Preliminary patch notes Patch 1.07

It was time.

Rif.: Preliminary patch notes Patch 1.07

Hi GG, I'm happy to read about this new important patch, but I'm still asking: are there any projects to introduce vice-leaders ? My clan would appreciate it.

Thanks!