Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Preliminary patch notes Patch 1.07

This is great news, any word on the Steel Rain DLC?

Re : Preliminary patch notes Patch 1.07

After the second patch for Custom Games, will it be possible to go to a game in the same way as in killzone 2 (from a list) or will those games be only for clans etc?

"Button configuration improvements - Swapped L1/L2 grenade and aim"
I hope this L1/L2 swap is optional, otherwise most move user will be upset, because we are already used to the current button layeouts.

I'm loving what I see but....no map rotation fix???

Lev I'm sure lots of people are wondering will the DLC problem and stat recording problem be fixed in this patch? I downloaded the DLC a week ago but dare not install it! Smiley Happy

Smiley face

Hi there, thanks for improvings.

Any news about vice-leaders or officials ?

FxAxF wrote:
Lev I'm sure lots of people are wondering will the DLC problem and stat recording problem be fixed in this patch? I downloaded the DLC a week ago but dare not install it! Smiley Happy

Same here.  I pray I don't accidently install it one day until it's fixed.

Yes! I've been waiting for custom games to be patched in since release now. Finally i can play games completely with people on my friends list who actually play fairly and tactically as a team rather than the mindless idiots i'm often stuck in a game with at the moment.

To be honest, i couldn't care less about not ranking up, i want to enjoy an online game when i play it so the introduction of custom games suits me perfectly. I know many people couldn't care less about this feature, but it's huge for others so to say it's a pointless patch in general is simply wrong.

Lev i dont understand why map rotation has not been fixed yet you said you knew what the problem was but still no patch. This is a huge issue because until that is fixed you will lose huge sales on DLC this problem should have been resolved like you said you were going to do...............

LevTrin12 wrote:

Move/Sharpshooter

• Multiplayer - Aim Lock will now time out after one second

Move/Sharpshooter users have got aim assist??

Yes or NO!

And if so why??