Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Preliminary patch notes Patch 1.07

ninezeros wrote:

Chimpz6 wrote:

How much work did they do on TSP system? get used to it

Squad system? network errors 8013, 8001, 2000002, -9, -3, etc., works in progress

they haven't addressed a single thing about classes (like marksmen), they haven't fixed GW clan matches so that other classes are useful not just pure marksmen.  this is all just marksman complaints

some people are ungrateful

I will not be grateful for useless patches

TSP system changes -= more TSPs
Marksmen complaints = I think marksman is fine, I'm just speaking for the community who keeps making threads about it. 
GW  clan matches do need to be fixed, though.  The marksmen are ALL you ever see in clan matches and its getting old.  GG needs to implement a fix where in GW clan matches the tactician recon scan shows marksmen on radar.  That is the necessary fix for that mode.  Then there will be balance and all classes can be used to win

Chimpz6 wrote:

TSP system changes -= more TSPs agree
Marksmen complaints = I think marksman is fine, I'm just speaking for the community who keeps making threads about it. agree
GW  clan matches do need to be fixed, though.  The marksmen are ALL you ever see in clan matches and its getting old.  GG needs to implement a fix where in GW clan matches the tactician recon scan shows marksmen on radar.  That is the necessary fix for that mode.  Then there will be balance and all classes can be used to win  this goes back to tweaking the marksman

if you just said that the 1st time

Oh great so custom games unranked huh? Yeah like i'll be playing unranked lol. Useless.

I see nothing will be done about the Marksman... great... invisible people in corners for ever lol. GW tourney will be camping touney for ever.

GG can you at least give me the option to remove my SCRAMBLE++...? Cuz you know its a DOWNGRADE lol....

Well the future of KZ3 looks pretty bad... just as bad as the game is now. KZ3 super fail.

still no map rotation fix?, GREAT...

I am so disappointed that there is no configurable deadzone option coming for ADS. Beside the network issues, this was the only change I was hoping for.

Smiley Sad

Great update Lev, thanks, looking forward to more patches. Smiley Happy

The changes made on server side and through this patch (which is not yet finalized btw) are great steps forward although they do not complete the job. I'm pleased however to see that GG is slowly making progress. I will continue to enjoy the game while GG is improving the experience.. It's good to know that they are aware of our feedback and I think the only thing that's keeping them from fully meeting everything is the amount of changes needed. Plus probably the next DLC.

AutomaticSnake wrote:

Oh great so custom games unranked huh? Yeah like i'll be playing unranked lol. Useless.

I see nothing will be done about the Marksman... great... invisible people in corners for ever lol. GW tourney will be camping touney for ever.

GG can you at least give me the option to remove my SCRAMBLE++...? Cuz you know its a DOWNGRADE lol....

Well the future of KZ3 looks pretty bad... just as bad as the game is now. KZ3 super fail.

I agree, the ++ scramble is the give away, I learned my lesson during the open beta and did not get the final upgarde.

At the same time I am glad it's there cause that the only way you can at least figure out where the **bleep** is camping.... lol

[ Edited ]

I'm glad to see you guys working on stuff but this announcement doesn't really do anything for me. 

The tweeks are small enough that I didn't care one way or the other if they ever got done.  Private custom games?  That's nice but aren't there more important things?  Private custom games don't do anything for the majority of KZ3 players.  I don't understand what was wrong with the KZ2 server list and why we can't have that now.  So tired of wasting my time joining games and backing out of them just to get sent back to the same one... and still no faction balancing.  Smiley Sad

wow. what a waste of time. I got all excited and theres nothing in this patch that satisfies me.

The only thing I took notice was the lowered ribbons attributes. Expecially the bullet damage one. The M82 is a beast with that ribbon. Same goes for the accuracy ribbon as well.Also, the server management sounds good to.

The DLC map glitch crap has to go GG. I CANT BELIEVE ITS NOT FIXED!!!! Absurd, and it just **bleep** me off!!! Such a game breaker of enjoyment. Also, fix the dam marksman. We all no theres something wrong with that class and it needs some balance adjustments.