Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Preliminary patch notes Patch 1.07

This patch is useless

thanks for nothing gg

What is the use of "private" custom games.  Most people will never be able to get a 12 vs 12 game going without server lists.  If they are unranked at least add a server list to the custom games so that they can be populated by players with common interests, such as pistols matches, long warzones, etc.

good news 

Yeaa nice thx gg please watch this trailer i made to promote kz3 its a masterpiece http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeaQ9yCw4Q4

Chimpz6 wrote:

What is the use of "private" custom games.  Most people will never be able to get a 12 vs 12 game going without server lists.  If they are unranked at least add a server list to the custom games so that they can be populated by players with common interests, such as pistols matches, long warzones, etc.

^^this please!

Only a month too late

Chimpz6 wrote:

This patch is useless

thanks for nothing gg

It's idiots like you who ruin the forum and the game. This patch addresses a LOT of problems. Of course, presuming you even read it!

[ Edited ]

I love this game and play it every day but how is the number one problem with this game not being resolved in this patch? The DLC map bug is a pretty terrible issue in my opinion.

ynr_ozturk wrote:

Chimpz6 wrote:

This patch is useless

thanks for nothing gg

It's idiots like you who ruin the forum and the game. This patch addresses a LOT of problems. Of course, presuming you even read it!

I read the entire list, and I saw nothing useful other than minor tweaks here and there.

We added a barrier to prevent out of map, we fixed a spawning issue, we lowered damage on extra damage perk, etc.   This is nothing significant.  This stuff should not even have to be mentioned because it is assumed that it will be fixed.

Where are the REAL changes needed?  How much work did they do on TSP system? Squad system? network errors 8013, 8001, 2000002, -9, -3, etc., they give custom games with no server list, they haven't addressed a single thing about classes (like marksmen), they haven't fixed GW clan matches so that other classes are useful not just pure marksmen. 

These are all things that they could be doing to improve the game.  After 2 weeks of silence this is all we get??  its pretty lame in my opinion, they are probably using half their staff to create DLC instead of fixing what is wrong with the game currently

[ Edited ]

Chimpz6 wrote:

How much work did they do on TSP system? get used to it

Squad system? network errors 8013, 8001, 2000002, -9, -3, etc., works in progress

they haven't addressed a single thing about classes (like marksmen), they haven't fixed GW clan matches so that other classes are useful not just pure marksmen.  this is all just marksman complaints

some people are ungrateful