Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Preliminary patch notes Patch 1.07

Cant please them all I guess. lol

Geez, why are you kids so ungrateful? If its so bad quit playing. I personally thoroughly enjoy the game.

LevTrin12 wrote:

CASTRADOMIS wrote:

I'm loving what I see but....no map rotation fix???

We would have loved to get this in, but it took more time and testing. And we didn't want to postpone the Custom Games because of it.

Lev

I have to say I am really disappointed that the map rotation is not a high priority. Custom matches should be a little lower. The maps deal with $$ people have actually put out. other than that i am really enjoying the game.

NOOOOOOO YOU FORGOT THE HEALTH INCREASE COME OOOOON  LIKE IT WAS IN THE BETA

[ Edited ]

Sounds like a great update guys. Keep at it!

Not to sound like a complainer, but in a future update, could you maybe consider also adding old-style squads back into the game so we can form impromptu squads with other players in the game, and spawn on the squad leader and such like in Killzone 2? I'm really loving Killzone 3, but the teamplay enhancing aspects of Killzone 2 are really sorely missed. I loved that teamwork feel of Killzone 2.

[ Edited ]

Sorry if this question has already be answered in this thread, but changes to the ADS were mentioned for this patch what exactly will the changes be ? I gather its to do with the turn speed when in ADS but by this do they mean you will have a option to change your turn speed while in ADS ?

Cheers.

MidnightOwl wrote:

This all sounds great. 

Question though: will we be able to add bots to custom games and will players be able to switch factions?

Thanks!

No, This was one thing i dont like in KZ2. You loose = half of noobs swich team.

custom games at last thx gg

Come on seriously I get stuck in the dlc content maps a million times and even worse when I get done playing my kills and deaths are exactly the same. I've prob registered thousands of kills since they have not been registering I dont have a problem with the game I just want the basic things to work. I want my kills and deaths to show up on the leaderboards and I wnt map rotation please! This game is simply amazing andbetter than cod imo but that has to be fixed seriously.