Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.13 is live

[ Edited ]

What a bunch of trolling w@nkers. Showing their lack of intelegence and lowlife support. I wonder what their stats are.

Thanks Ginrai and GG. At least we now know you are still alive and well. Thanks for the update, Will be great once the new era of 3D begins.

c'mon GG thanks but have you seen those guys glitching in the bood gracht or in phyrrus crater, please fix those glitches and please bring kz2 matchmaking that's everythink i want to make this game a perfect game

Forget about KZ3. Start working on KZ4 already. Look forward to it. I just hope you guys get the KZ2 Captian Narville back. He sounded so cool. The KZ3 narville sounded like Templar, but Templar was dead & that totally confused the heII out of me. Oh yea, Jammer needs to be in KZ4 also. We also need some explaination of what happened to Natko. he just kinda disappeared in KZ3.

WOW.

Really?

REALLY??

WOW! YOU GUYS SUCKS!!! one of the best shooter games a ever played and now this? Gee! you guys must think that we're monkeys or something right?

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers for all the patches, keep them coming! Keep trying to build the perfect game! Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

MegasX46 wrote:

What a bunch of trolling w@nkers. Showing their lack of intelegence and lowlife support. I wonder what their stats are.

Thanks Ginrai and GG. At least we now know you are still alive and well. Thanks for the update, Will be great once the new era of 3D begins.

Generally, when you question others intelligence, you should know how to spell intelligence correctly.

Also, you could check other people's stats if they had it working.  Yet another example of the many bugs that are ignored by GG.

GG should really think about further game play balance issues that has crippled what could be a great game.  I wont play until they address the marksman further.  cloak and scramble should not be active at the same time.

[ Edited ]

Is it possible to use the Move and DS3 or two Moves in co-op with this feature?

Please GG!!! More WEAPONS More OPERATION MAPS or WARZONE MAPS Marksman must have no STA52 Thank you for support KZ3!!! Smiley Happy

Wow, this is great...

...For the four people in the world who play KZ3 on a 3DTV.

How about something useful? This merely made it slightly more enjoyable for people who:

1. Own a 3DTV

2. Own a PS3

3. Own KZ3

4. Own 2 controllers

5. Own 2 pairs of 3D glasses

6. Have bad OCD problems...

Such a small crowd to waste an update on. Perhaps you should spend more time on the things people stop playing this game every day for and less time on crap that nobody is going to care about.