Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.12 Incoming!

"and tactician have scrambler? LOL You know how many people play as tactician? My map would always be static'd out."

And how many people are playing the marksman? Before the patch my map was always scrambled. If the tacticians don't get scramble then they need to get something else.

Another complaint people have is that tacticians spam recon, so you can either have your radar scrambled or continue having tacticians spam recon.

In either case, I think the whole system needs to be reworked, and I liked the setup better in Killzone 2 where the marksman had spot and mark. That worked fine and would have worked just the same in KZ3.

GG, please explain to me how making the scramble ++ for marksman to be either turned on/off "nerfing" the marksman? There are a lot of clans out there like ours that have used an enemy marksman that had the sramble ++ to help us out with his/her location. Now that the scramble ++ can be turned on/off, no one will know when a marksman is nearby. In my opinion, this game should have been just like Killzone 2, except with the better gameplay and better shooting/mobility. There are no ranked custom games, no custom clan matches, no officers for clans. This game was truly rushed and no thought what so ever was put into this game. This game is trash and I can't believe I spent $59.99 on this crap. Battlefield 3, Resistance 3 and/or Call of Duty: MW3 will be WAY, WAY better. Killzone 2 will be forever the best by GG.

I'm forever done with KZ3

Happy and Uhappy with this patch.

I took down 8 clans in last three days playing MM using Battle pistol  and my turret. The battle pistol is much effective and have more room for improvement. The Turret is lot quicker and makes difference in matches.. 

The worst part, scamble++ off/on toggle and its side-effects in clan matches. I expected the assault rifle to be removed OR provide CUSTOM CLAN MATCH option, where you can disable some class and will know before you signed up for a match. This feature was even in normal BODYCOUNT matches of KZ2, how it has been removed. 

Tactitian's recon ability power must detect MM within 15-30m range, as why to have that feature if it can't detect his enemies.

As for all the improvements, normal GW match and Warzone matches, engineer power helps and MM's ability doesn't matter as they can be hunted down whereever they hide.. which is not true when it comes to clan match.. 2/3vs2/3 >> its hide n seek. If i see opponent, i message them to pratise more than come back for matches so they dont have to hide and waste 15 min to kill 1-3 and winning the game by killing 1 or 2 extra with a total team score of less than 10... ah! thats horrible..

^^Guerilla games knows that clan matches are irreparably broken due to their collossal f*** up with the Marksmen class.

But they don't care. They screwed up, and the community knows it, but like a bunch of imbeciles they are too arrogant to admit they made a mistake and fix it.

So instead they'll just let their game die, watch their fanbase shrink, and be comforted by the fact that they can still camp like frightened Europeans in their in-house matches, since they have never once played a community game of Killzone 3.

In my opinion, Killzone 3 can die all it wants, I don't care what they do to the game anymore. GG ruined this game. Everyone had so much hype for this game after Killzone 2 and this game died within 6 months after being released, that is SAD! It's obvious to everyone that they aren't going to do much, since the game has been out for over 6 months and haven't even made the game as good, if not better than Killzone 2. I've only played Killzone 2 and 3, not Killzone 1. I would have to say that Killzone 2 is by far the best one every created by GG. If GG could have made Killzone 3 exactly like Killzone 2, but have the better gameplay, shooting, ranked custom games, custom clan matches, I would have kept this game. Today I sold it on craigslist and I will never purchase another one ever again. Maybe if Killzone 4 would happen to release I will try that one, but they are going to have to make significant changes to bring back their fans. I will still play Killzone 2, not many people play that, but when I find a game, I really enjoy playing it. It takes a lot to get used to the slower gameplay than Killzone 3 had, but once I get back into my groove that I had on that game....look out!

One less whiny **bleep** on the Killzone forums/servers i guess, HOORAY!!

Leaderboards

Dear GG,

Can you please update the Leaderboards, my clan played 10 clan matches last week and  it even doesnt  registered on the leaderboards.

RockWorshiper wrote:

This game just gets better

what this person said. I dont plan on buying any other shooter. I have all I need right here

with the "marksman scarmbler fix" Im very excited about playing this again

hopefully it works as expected 

Good patch.  I think the Marksman is still invisible when uncloaked, so better, but not best.  If you can simply link the scramble/radar capabilities to the cloak, i.e., if the Marksman is uncloaked, then the Marksman will be seen on radar, that will probably level the playing field the way most players want. 

Wondering if in next patch you can reduce the cool down for the medic?  It seems like the medic is basically limited to a single heal during a fire fight. 

Thanks for the continued attention and support!

Can anybody told me which one is d pad?

Thank you!